What's new

How possible is it for Bankers to do online business?

There is no type of business a banker cannot do if they are really serious about doing one that they can do. No matter how busy they think their job description is. Someone can always look after the business for them isn't it?

It is very much possible for a banker and anybody with a tight working schedule to do online business. The only thing is the choice if online business will be that which can auto-pilot it self and earn with just few checks or non. This is leaving it in the hands of robot but might have a good knowledge of the online business.
As far as I am concerned it will be very difficult for banks to do online businesses as they are mostly stressed out from their work as their work is a very stressful job because they go to work very early in the morning and they close very late so they won't really have time to do any kind of job apart from their banking job.

Yeah, it is very possible. But a banking job is not as demanding as most people say it is. If they can work in the day and build their business in the night, they will be able to build it to a certain level

Even though I now that banking work exsost much of time. It is possible for you as a banker to start an online business. You have a break at a working places and still can be home the advantage of online business is the it is always active you start your business at all times.and that can help you as a person with the
I think the only possible online business that a bank account doing has just kind of online business whereby it doesn't need to be doing the work yeah but it has to be an automatic way of making sales in the business.

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?
It is still possible to carry out online business such as cryptocurrency and forex trading , he only need to set his sell order and stop loss order and the transaction completes automatically

You can set up a number of businesses that don't require your online presence and still would make you money. One is publishing your book on amazon kdp and earning from sales and royalties.
Another is information marketing, you set up ads (that's where your major headache would be though) and/or funnels capable of generating sales on autopilot

It is very possible for a banker to start online business. And the only business that will be comfortable for a banker is forex trading. Because forex trade is already in line with there job.

If your online business involves selling products,you could hire someone who would be in charge of packaging the good for delivery and forwarding to the customer and you can use the weekend to take stock

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?
It is very much possible because you are alway on system doing one thing or the other and you can't be busy from when you resume till closing hour, when you are less busy or during your break time you can start your online work and weekend is a better option but it depends on the type of online work

Write your reply... how is it possible for bankers to do online business well I think that is very possible and accurate all that it needs of you or from you is just your time and sacrifices

It's very possible for bankers to do online business. The best thing for the person is to seek for knowledge about the business first and after that the person can now then outsource the job and he himself will serve as a supervisor

Banking analysts said it's impossible to generalize about whether Internet banking has been profitable since there are so many ways to measure profitability (by customers or by products, for example). A few banks' Internet-based services have been profitable, such as online bill payment. But "for the majority of institutions, the Internet is not profitable in and of itself," said Richard Bell, an analyst at TowerGroup in Needham, Mass
To me internet banking has been a very profitable way of conducting banking because from what I have gathered most people do not go to the physical bank anymore as they can do almost everything that they can do in the physical bank through the internet banking and what more the internet banking kills people a lot of convenience for them to carry on any of their banking transactions.

Some bankers do go offline they have off day, so with that they can earn online as well and match it up together with what they are earning via their regular job.

In my home country, a banker has to work in the office (banks) for 8-9 hours every day, 6 days a week. Therefore, it is not possible for a banker to do online business in my home country.

Some bankers operate mobile phones in the working place. With such free time they have to operate their cell phone for some time they can use it too to access paying sites.

Bankers are always busy their work is full of stress, it will be very stressful for them handling online task, but they can do it if they wish to earn.

Yeah it's possible for a banker to work and earn online but only if he can be patience because earning online need patience and he will even leave his work if he master it.

It doesn't really matter how busy a banker claims his job schedule is in his office. He can still venture into by business of his dream if he is really serious in starting one for himself

Anyone can decide to do anything even bankers if they out their mind to it, plan it and are determined. Even if they don't have time at work then they can do one before they go to work and one before bedtime, it would bring in something at the end of the day

bankers can become investors but it is difficult to run a business when you already have a job. In order to manage a business you need lot of time, and for bankers time is just not available.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back