What's new

How possible is it for Bankers to do online business?

Well there is 100% possibilities for a banker to involve in an online business most especially when he has all the knowledge required of him. It can even affect his professional duty because it can always be done at your comfort.

It is possible for bankers to engage in online business, but they can't get involved in it during the working days. They can only try to catch up during the weekend to do all online stuff they want to manage by themselves.
They can also possibly employ someone to handle it during working days for them.

Many bankers usually invest money in the stock market. I personally knew one bank manager who invested money in the stock market. However, many bankers do not have much knowledge about stock market.

Banks also do forex trading they also do stock trading I think this are some of the works which banks are doing.

Mostly I have seen them making alot of money through this medium.

I dont know if they trade crypto as well.

I know it will not be easy for a banker mainly in Nigeria to do an online business but all depends on what he/she want to. And if he/she want to, there are many ways he can put time for everything to do either a simple online business like bizdustry or an online investment that comes with app. That's for he/she that have target.
That is it,because at the end of the day it will all depend on the priority of the person involved.i have some couple of friends whao are bankers,and the usually engage in some online business that do not really take much of their time.

That is it,because at the end of the day it will all depend on the priority of the person involved.i have some couple of friends whao are bankers,and the usually engage in some online business that do not really take much of their time.
Yes, an as a banker you can go into some online investment, I will advise that they should go into investment like investing on cryptocurrency, buying and selling of things on Amazons etc.

Banking jobs is one of the most stressful jobs in this part of the world. I don't even think it is possible for them to have time to do online businesses. They usually do not have time.

Yes, an as a banker you can go into some online investment, I will advise that they should go into investment like investing on cryptocurrency, buying and selling of things on Amazons etc.
Though the banking job can be very time consuming which often than not usually leave someone with little time to attend to hs needs and other activities,cryptocurency and afffiliate marketing can be a good option.

Though the banking job can be very time consuming which often than not usually leave someone with little time to attend to hs needs and other activities,cryptocurency and afffiliate marketing can be a good option.
Most bankers I know do not even have time for themselves talkless of venturing into online business. Most of them always work steadily and the little time they have they use it to rest for the next day job but it is quite possible

It will be difficult, a banker jobs is very time consuming, and any business require time and dedication for it to become successful, a person that intend to do such will have to be very good at time management.

Well, apart from that, I think that many bankers may have some difficulty finding a job that is related to their field. Majority of the online jobs are for writers and graphic designers.

Some bakers are making money online they work online and make alot of money some of them also trade forex market and make money through affiliate marketing.

So bankers do their business online because they are easyly adapt to this.

Yes a banker can go into online business only if he wants , tpwe all know bankers are always busy at work from morning till non, but they can spare some minutes To update their online business sites and they can alsodo that at night.

I think that a banker could become an online trader. However, the fact remains that banking is pretty different from trading. This is why a banker should first learn how to trade in Forex market.

Bankers can do online business to be sincere I think that if you are a banker and want to join the online world I beleive that you can make a fortune through the forex market if you where specialize on marketing section i the banks then you can try affiliate marketing

Bankers can do online business to be sincere I think that if you are a banker and want to join the online world I beleive that you can make a fortune through the forex market if you where specialize on marketing section i the banks then you can try affiliate marketing
forex trading requires a lot of time and most banking institutions do not give you that luxury of time. So many bankers I know overwork themselves and they do not even have time for their families.

Banks also do forex trading they also do stock trading I think this are some of the works which banks are doing.

Mostly I have seen them making alot of money through this medium.

I dont know if they trade crypto as well.

It might also be possible for bankers to make money online by starting a banking consultation business online. This could also be a profitable business for many bankers.

Online business can be done by anyone as long as you have the interest to engage in It. It is never a get-rich-quick scheme although it can be profitable depending on the type of online business you are doing. Proper time organisation is what is needed.

Online banking is efficient and productive. Automated bill payment of routine company expenses simplifies financial management, and eliminates unnecessary late fees. Most monthly bills, payroll, routine expenses can be paid electronically to save you time and money.

If you have good experience on the things discussed here I believe you can earn money by posting on forums like bizdustry, you can also learn skills like forex trading.

You can definitely understand that it is very difficult for them to keep up because of their schedule but then they can be long-term investors and not just about scalping.

Its very possible for bankers to involve themselves in an online business or investment , most especially forex trading online can be done when they are free at work or when they get home .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back