What's new

How possible is it for Bankers to do online business?

A banker or anyone with a demanding schedule can definitely conduct business online.
The only decision to be made is whether an online business will run entirely on autopilot and generate income from a small number of checks or not.
This is putting it in a robot's hands, yet one that may be knowledgeable about online commerce.

Banking job is quite stressful , but most importantly a banker can be able to organise a time to work online depending on the type of work . This won't be an easy thing . It might even be stressful.

It's possible for a banker to run a successful online business.working in the Bank is not war. In fact they are the ones who have chances of knowing more about online business.Thay can engage in forieng currency exchange and getting commission out of it, affliate marketing is there

It's very possible for bankers to do online jobs. In my country, bankers work from 8am-4pm. Bankers can work online in the evening after resting from work or on weekends since they don't work on weekends

Think about things like how many transactions you make every day — one or hundreds — when choosing your company's online banking options. Online banking becomes more efficient as more transactions are made. If your business manages several accounts, you can choose features that automatically transfer funds on predetermined dates to keep money in accounts that pay interest.

Online!!!! That is simply not possible because the stress you experience while attending to customers from morning to evening requires you to rearrange and calculate how much time you will be able to devote to online activities.

Banking job is quite stressful , but most importantly a banker can be able to organise a time to work online depending on the type of work . This won't be an easy thing . It might even be stressful.

Indeed, this is very true! There are many people who tend to work for hours. The actual bank timing is 9 to 5, but bank employees work for 9 to 7! This is what I have heard.

Indeed, this is very true! There are many people who tend to work for hours. The actual bank timing is 9 to 5, but bank employees work for 9 to 7! This is what I have heard.
Well that is true because after five hours they really have to work as much as possible to settle every customers inside the bank and this might likely take between 1 to 2 hours. So I wouldn't be surprised about this .

Why not its very possible I even know that some bankers are making money trading the forex market you must have good knowledge and experience base on which feild you want to operate ,they really and blodly do trade forex

Banking jobs is one of the most stressful jobs in this part of the world. I don't even think it is possible for them to have time to do online businesses. They usually do not have time.
Though concerning the banking job,it is very stressful and time consuming,but any person that want to do onlne business will have to choos the kind of online job that will not clash with his banking job.

I have really come to understand now about banking Jobs, It is really a stressful job that can be done by anyone . As a family man it won't really be possible for you to consider working online after you are back from the bank.

Though concerning the banking job,it is very stressful and time consuming,but any person that want to do onlne business will have to choos the kind of online job that will not clash with his banking job.
it will even be very difficult because sometimes bankers can work up to 12 hours. working 12 hours a day can be very stressful and you need a lot of rest in order to go to work another day which may not permit you the time to work online.

Banking jobs is one of the most stressful jobs in this part of the world. I don't even think it is possible for them to have time to do online businesses. They usually do not have time.
Though concerning the banking job,it is very stressful and time consuming,but any person that want to do onlne business will have to choose the kind of online job that will not clash with his banking job schedule.

The online space is definitely for anyone that is interested to make money and utilise every single opportunity. The only limiting factors is that a lot of people may not have the time to do so and that may likely be the challenge of most bankers.

The online space is definitely for anyone that is interested to make money and utilise every single opportunity. The only limiting factors is that a lot of people may not have the time to do so and that may likely be the challenge of most bankers.
the chances of bank is succeeding in the online space may be little because they are always very busy. If you know someone who works in a bank you will understand what I am saying.

the chances of bank is succeeding in the online space may be little because they are always very busy. If you know someone who works in a bank you will understand what I am saying.
Yes I know , some of them will be so busy but what of a situation that they can work online when they are back from work , probably at night or sometimes around the evening. I know it will still be a whole lot of stress.

Yes I know , some of them will be so busy but what of a situation that they can work online when they are back from work , probably at night or sometimes around the evening. I know it will still be a whole lot of stress.
Working in a bank is a rigorous job. They need some rest in order to be able to work the next day. Someone who works more than 8 hours or even 10 hours on daily basis need some rest.

Working in a bank is a rigorous job. They need some rest in order to be able to work the next day. Someone who works more than 8 hours or even 10 hours on daily basis need some rest.
Except that they are willing to take the rest, I didn't know banking job is really such a rigorous activities . The only people that are working for a very long time are the customer service attendant. They work the whole day .

Actually there is high possibilities for a banker who has the desire to earned online to participate simply because online is not time consuming and it can be done at your convenience most often when he is free from work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back