What's new

How possible is it for Bankers to do online business?

Online!!!! Its just not possible that way because the stress you go through attending to customers from morning till evening then u have to rearrange and make calculation of your tell gore will you be able to be none in online activities.
Its just too stressful and time consuming, time which bank workers do not have. I know of a guy that works at the bank in my neighborhood, he usually leaves the house as early as 7:00AM to meet up with the start up time of 8:30AM. Banks usually close as at around 4pm but he stays back putting things in order till around 7 or 8 sometimes. Even on weekends such as Saturdays and Sundays, they are still called to the office

Only the time the banker will get is at night. But I would suggest to not to go for night online earnings, atleast a person should provide time to his freinds and families.
another thing is that it is not really necessary for you to spend all your time in life doing business to make money because sometimes the stress might come in so much that you may not be able to manage again, stress is a thing we should always try to avoid

another thing is that it is not really necessary for you to spend all your time in life doing business to make money because sometimes the stress might come in so much that you may not be able to manage again, stress is a thing we should always try to avoid
That's what I was telling too. When you are a banker, you already have a stresseful job, which will require you to accomplish objective in time, that really will pressurise its employees.so, atleast at free times, It is better to enjoy with friends.

Bankers have time, during their off day, they use it to engage online and earn money too. Their is no gig that doesn't enable one free time for life.

Bankers have time, during their off day, they use it to engage online and earn money too. Their is no gig that doesn't enable one free time for life.
Do you think free time should be utilized again for earning purposes. I don't think we should run after money that much with compromising our personal family life. Everything needs a balance.

I beleive online works and business are two different things, I beleieve a banker doesn't have enough time for online earning but if its doing business online ,it doesn't require much stress.

It's very possible for bankers to start an online business but the problem is that banking job takes a lot of time in the sense that bankers spend almost 15 hours on daily basis.

That's what I was telling too. When you are a banker, you already have a stresseful job, which will require you to accomplish objective in time, that really will pressurise its employees.so, atleast at free times, It is better to enjoy with friends.
Even if they're coming back as you said they will still need sometimes to relax and sometimes to take care of the family and do all other house activities, it might actually be difficult for a banker except they are doing it part-time.

Even if they're coming back as you said they will still need sometimes to relax and sometimes to take care of the family and do all other house activities, it might actually be difficult for a banker except they are doing it part-time.
Yes. Their life is already very tight packed. From starting in the morning to the end, it will surely be a busy day. At least a banker should enjoy the spare with family and relax their minds.

I don't know if it is possible because they always wake up early for work and close late from work after all accounts must have been balanced . They are usually under pressure all day.

Yes. Their life is already very tight packed. From starting in the morning to the end, it will surely be a busy day. At least a banker should enjoy the spare with family and relax their minds.
Lolz,even me there are sometimes that I come back for work although my owns is not all that stressful but I may not even have time to remember bizdustry,I'll just go to bed straight like that and I'll see myself in the morning.lolz.

Do you think free time should be utilized again for earning purposes. I don't think we should run after money that much with compromising our personal family life. Everything needs a balance.
Yes, everything should be balance, since we have family to take care of. But the bankers have time to chat with people, entertain themselves by watching memes, and funny videos. If they convert some of those time to earning online, you'll see that it won't be a lost time at the end for them. Their is no one who isn't busy, they aren't busy more than me. I'm always busy with offline business, but with my little free time I come here to earn too.

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?
A banker can actually do online business no matter all his tight time schedules. He can set aside sometime in the night to be doing this online business because most online business are flexible, that is one can do them at any time of the day.

Considering their working schedule it might actually be difficult for them because after work they have to attend to their family and do all the things that are important in their life, online work is for people does have spare time to spend online.

It is very much possible for a banker and anybody with a tight working schedule to do online business. The only thing is the choice if online business will be that which can auto-pilot it self and earn with just few checks or non. This is leaving it in the hands of robot but might have a good knowledge of the online business.
It has to do with priotising your schedule and time management as well.Because if it is a business that you can do at various tme interval,you will have to shift your engagment to a time that is convenient for you.

It has to do with priotising your schedule and time management as well.Because if it is a business that you can do at various tme interval,you will have to shift your engagment to a time that is convenient for you.
How can you prioritise your schedule if you are a banker? Since you have to do your work in fixed schedule, it is not like to any part time job where you can manage your time. You have to be available in the working hours, so you can't do online jobs in that time.

I don’t think there’s any law preventing a banker from doing any other business apart from him banking work in as much it’s not affecting the nature of his work and it’s totally a legal work

To a large extent , they can,Being that they can be the brain about the business and hore someone to do the relating with customer for them and in another sense they can Include work hours when customers can reach out to them and be attended to

How can you prioritise your schedule if you are a banker? Since you have to do your work in fixed schedule, it is not like to any part time job where you can manage your time. You have to be available in the working hours, so you can't do online jobs in that time.
I think the online job differs,there are some that would'nt consume all your whole day.I had an offer sometime in the past,though as an intern,i was given the privelage of choosing the time frame that would suit me,and this was really helpfulas it did not clash with my other job.

I know it will not be easy for a banker mainly in Nigeria to do an online business but all depends on what he/she want to. And if he/she want to, there are many ways he can put time for everything to do either a simple online business like bizdustry or an online investment that comes with app. That's for he/she that have target.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back