What's new

How possible is it for Bankers to do online business?

It depends in which department you are at the Bank. If you are a teller then it will be difficult. But this bankers can always invest in online business that they feel that has a good future to grow.

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?
It's very possible not all bankers work on Saturday and even if you work on Saturdays you don't work on Sunday so even if it's just one day in a week you're still good to go take advantage of it and do what you want to do.

A banker can really do an online job without affecting his job, all he need is a good time management to balance the two jobs. He can resume to his online job when he is free from his banking job.

If those working in the banking sector are not the most busiest persons I have ever seen, then you can run a business as a banker like other very more busier persons have done

First of all, online business requires a lot of time and patience for it to yielding results. Since, bankers don't have the time to be involved in other businesses, of course I don't see that being possible except there is a way you can manipulate your time for to fit in your schedule.
I agree that online business requires a lot of time, as such, it is practically impossible for bankers to participate in some online businesses. However, they can participate in some online business that is not demanding.

Actually it seems hard to me cause there days are a little bit packed with tasks and attending to customers here and there. The little time they have except from weekends should be for the families.

It is not going to be something easy for a banker to work online. It is better to just focus on things like real estate that won't require you to spend so much time.

A bank I may not have the time to engage in online business especially the type of online business that will need them to work for a longer period of time,it is possible if they can organise their time properly to suit the online business.

Online work can never work for people who work 7-8 pm, what time would they have to work online, seems like a stretch. The work is already taking all the time.

This depends largely on the position which the banker holds in the bank. You can still manage to do online business like blogging if you can dedicate one hour everyday to it. Blogging requires few hours to do writing and posting everyday.

Bankers are one of the most occupied people in the world. I don't think it is possible for bankers to engage in online business except on weekends.

It's possible to start an online business as a banker, as long as it will not effect your bank work, and also to be successful in it you must lean time management because it's very important and also know the type business you will engage in so that you can do it very well.

Online banking is efficient and productive. Automated bill payment of routine company expenses simplifies financial management, and eliminates unnecessary late fees. Most monthly bills, payroll, routine expenses can be paid electronically to save you time and money.
Online banking is efficient and productive and I completely agree with you because since I started doing online banking I have found it to be much more reliable than any other form of banking or let her know very few occasions that makes me to go into the banking or but I have not been going to the bank since I started doing online banking.

I don't think it's really possible for a banker to do online business only if the banker want to monitor the Business only on weekends and I don't really think that is even possible to do to maximize profit

It is possible
In fact it is the best way to start up a business as a banker because you have access to your customers which you can inform them about your business with out stressing them coming to your bank

I think bankers are going to be very successful if they would invest online. The only area that would find it hard is the front desk officers or the cashiers in the bank.

Internet banking is effective and useful. Mechanized bill installment of routine organization costs improves monetary administration and disposes of pointless late charges. Most month-to-month charges, finance, routine costs can be paid electronically to set aside your time and cash.

A banker can make money online by investing in cryptocurrency. A banker account also start selling ebooks online this gives you the opportunity to start earn on autopilot. Amazon Kindle publisher is an example of making money from royalty through ebooks.

Yeah of course as long as it will not effect his work, but i think he need to start business that will not requires much of his time because i know people who work in banks don't have much time.

Most bankers are Forex and cryptocurrency traders. They do it so codedly that no one knows what they do even their fellow workmates.
Lol you are correct though. Most bankers are traders, and the funny thing is that even the bank itself, they are into forex investment and even crypto investment. This is where most of them get their profits from as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back