What's new

How possible is it for Bankers to do online business?

Working both offline and online requires that you manage your time really well. You may not have much time but if you use the little time you have well, you will manage both. In online works such as writing, you can do so during your breaks at work or when you are out of work just before you rest. If it is an online business that requires regular monitoring, you might conisder hiring a manager for that.

Bankers are normally know for their busy schedule they hardly have any time o spare. A banker can be involved in an online business only if the business doesn't require a lot of their time

Bankers are usually having a very tight schedule during the day so it will be very difficult for them to do online jobs except in the night

One thing I have noticed is that one can create time for anything once you set your mind to it so of course bankers can choose to make money online but start with something less time consuming

It is very possible for bankers to do online business through cash apps money transactions. They are one people that can do money online and make more.

Everyone knows that bankers are always busy and occupied with different activities but despite that there are still some online business they can do. Some online business only requires you to make some setup and watch it to run on its own.

Yes it is possible for a banker to fo online business so far they want to considering their time at work they still have little free time at home so they can engage with the little time they have to earned income.

One of the work I don't envy is being a banker, their time frame of work limits their activities to a confined space,not withstanding everyone should always have a backup plan, weekends are good opportunity to update your online star.

In our country the online banking has started already. Now in this pandemic period the work-from-home mode is in effect that bank employees come to office only twice a week and the rest of the week is spend in the home. In the near future I think the online banking will be the standard and that will happen when malware, viruses and hacking are eliminated.

Actually bankers in my country don't have lots of time outside banking duties but they can still engage in online investments and monitor it from their various offices.

The word possibility and impossible are two words only you can tell yourself and it will stand. If you choose to think it is possible to do something, it might just look very true to you that way, else, you should view all things as being possible no matter the odds

Well, in reply to your above question concerning if a banker can do an online job due to their long hours at work, well In my opinion i really don't think a banker or bankers can post in forums and earn but can invest online to get money

Bankers can involve themselves in online businesses that do not require much time and attention to it. A banker can do the business known as domain flipping because it does not require much time to be dedicated to it.

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?

I think a banker can earn money online just like any other person. You can sell stuff online. You can start a blog or a website and earn website revenue, or you can earn money through affiliate marketing. There are many ways. A person like me is earning money online through paid to post forums, so a banker might have many more options.

Very possible, I mean with the Advent of online business directly related to the profession such as FOREX and the likes, it is easy to launch into it while at the same time working in the bank

As you have rightly said, a banker would find it very hard to make a business that would require his continuous presence due to the telling nature of his job.

The banker that always have a busy schedule might have a little bit of challange to cope with the demand of online business,but it depend on the type of online business per say,if its forex,he can cope ,because he can just spend little time online to trade and make his money.

Bankers do have free time to relax and refresh themselves at times. Through those times, a banker can earn some little amount online, and do some tasks and earn money.

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?
you are so wrong about what you have just said because there is no banking system in Nigeria in which a worker will go back home by 8 p.m.,every bank workers in Nigeria closes by 4 p.m. in the evening so I don't know which one is this.

I can't really say since the profession does not give ways or don't usually have free time at hand they are always kind of busy with their work and it's time occupying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back