What's new

How possible is it for a Driver to be more richer than his/her boss?

It is possible a driver is richer than his owner. A driver knowing he is receiving a stipend, might engage himself in savings. He might cut his cloth according to his size while the boss might be living the extravagant life of spending and this might increase their lack.

In the early hours of one morning, nearly a decade ago, chauffeur Jayne Amelia Larson found herself trying to extricate the son of one of the wealthiest men in Los Angeles from the back of her car. The then-chauffeur had been driving the twentysomething party boy up and down Santa Monica Boulevard in her Lincoln Town car as he tried to procure a “transvestite prostitute” for his girlfriend who, he said, “wanted to convert a gay guy”. After several hours, he threw up on the back seat and fell into a drunken slumber, then woke up and tried to urinate in the car.

If you look at just the drivers job as the only likely source of income of that employee,you might not get the whole detail.Some individual have a very good business idea that just need even some small amount of finance to push through.
And when those small accumulated savings have been invested,the yield might be unpresedented.

Stop focusing on money. ...
Start tracking how many people you help, if only in a small way. ...
Stop thinking about money and start thinking about service. ...
See making money as a way to make more things. ...
Find your happiness in the success of others. ...
Cultivate dignity and respect. ...
Do one thing better...

A driver can only be richer than his or her boss at works only if he has multiple online business platform, or maybe he has an asset or he's into real estate and he is just doing the driving job as a hubby or just for fun.

Have been seen some things that am not clear with this days.
I saw a driver that bought a land and built a befitting house while the so call boss that this man use to carry about are still living in a rented apartment.
So I want to ask how possible is it for such a thing to happen?
It is possible tho,if you really know what you are doing in a particular work,you could make it more than your boss if care is not taking. And I want us to also know this,most if those drivers are into cooperative and we all know as a member in cooperative you can have a loan as long as you deposit some amount with them,they could borrow you more than your savings with them.

It is very possible for a driver to be richer than his boss, it all depends on the mentality of the duo. If the driver has the mentality of savings and investment but the boss only knows how to spend without savings.

In life, it is one thing to have money, and another thing to know how to plan. When you are able to plan your income, know how to diversify your investments, at the end of the day, you have a tangible savings and can acquire properties even when people think of you otherwise. So it is very possible for a driver to have more income than his boss.

A driver can surely be richer and can accomplish such good things as the example you sighted because he has a foresight and most possibly, he has cut his clothes according to his size. But bosses mostly believe they are ok and won't venture doing something.

To answer thisquestion more direcly the answer will certainly be a capital NO, but if we begin to consider other factors that luck and chance .ca present then we might adjust our position by saying there are possibilities.

There is nothing impossible in this age time we live in. We are in the digital age and generation. The driver might be driving the boss but he is also heavily invested in some very profitable venture already

It is not possible unless the person owns other businesses, has inherited money from his or her parents, or has won the lottery. If someone works for you and you pay him, and he has no other job, there's no way he'll be wealthier than you. Only if he has other savings would this be possible.

The only possible way in which a driver can be richer than his boss is when he steals his boss money because I don't know the kind of idea he will have to be a common driver and then be richer than his boss.

Driver is just like any human being out there and so there is every possibility that he might come up to an opportunity in life that will make him more richer than his current boss later in future.

I saw a driver that bought a land and built a befitting house while the so call boss that this man use to carry about are still living in a rented apartment.
Why not? It's very possible, I also heard about this particular story and the guy said the driver uses his car as a cabbie, doesn't spend on transportation, so he was able to save his money. While the boss's priority wasn't about building a house

That you are a boss doesn't mean you must be richer. Its all a matter of what we have been exposed to and the choices we make. A driver can be richer than the boss

You
What we should understand is, is not every body that want same thing... Because the driver could achieve all those things doesn't mean he's ticket than his boss... His boss might just choose to stay in a rented apartment because he has what to take to sustain himself

A driver who invests and a boss who spends more and do not invest it is clear that the driver will be more richer in no time. Some of this drivers have side businesses too.

Well as for me I don't think any driver can ever become rich more than his boss, this is because a man cannot continue driving someone that he is richer than or better than.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back