What's new

How possible is it for a Driver to be more richer than his/her boss?

unless the driver is doing some other side job about from driving then he can be reached on his boss but he is not doing any other side job and has not been edited any amount of money from a dead relative then I think the driver is possibly stealing from stores.
Indeed, i have seen a case whereby the driver has other jobs and investments, and he really does not need the driving gig. But his reason for doing it was that he loves driving so he is just doing it to kill time

Have been seen some things that am not clear with this days.
I saw a driver that bought a land and built a befitting house while the so call boss that this man use to carry about are still living in a rented apartment.
So I want to ask how possible is it for such a thing to happen?
it's very easy and possible at the same time. The driver might have involved himself in another side business which brings him more money than the salary he's being paid by his so-called boss.

always believe that a driver who is doing business and the business is moving very well may not have time to become a driver again,they will resign to concentrate on the business that is generating them enough money to be richer than who they are driving.

Though this might not be easy but it is possible. Sometimes you see someone who has a very good business idea but finds it difficult to finance it, such a person might go and take a driving job to raise the required capital. If after sometimes the driver has successfully raised the money and decides to start the business, such a person might meet with favour and the business becomes very great in a short period of time.
It all depends on what the driver is benefiting from the job,that still makes him to stay put on the job.he might be on the job to be getting close to influencial persons while being around the boss,and this could be all he would need to acheive his goals or career pursuit.

It is not easy unfortunately but it is not impossible.First and foremost you can create an affiliate website which after a lot of work you will earn passive income.But also by investing in stocks or in cryptocurrencies (which I do not recommend you but that is my opinion)you can become richer than your boss

I saw a driver that bought a land and built a befitting house while the so call boss that this man use to carry about are still living in a rented apartment.
Well the truth is that, it is not a rich man that builds a house but a person that has sense. The driver has made use of the opportunity and got himself a house. As for the boss he may feel he has all the time in the world. This is a lesson for us to make hay while the sunshines.

Lolz, this only happen in rare circumstances and it is unrealistic in reality,most people that have opportunity to have drivers are those people that have their own houses,I have never seen someone having a driver and still live in a rented apartment accept an official business man

This does not mean the driver is richer than the Boss, I feel it's just there priorities that differs, the driver's priority is to build a house and become a landlord while the boss doesn't see it as necessary.

I don't think this is a possible something to even discuss. If the driver is richer than his employer as you claim, then the driver shouldn't be working in the first place for the employer

It's not always possible and in most cases it rarely happen that the driver can be Richer than the boss, before a person is qualified to have a driver he must attend a VIP position in the government ,which is something that will make him rich.

The boss may be living in a rented apartment due to the nature of the work and might even be under the payroll of the company. The driver might has been doing other stuffs and saving money for a long time.

I believe that this is possible. When the driver wins in a lottery jackpot prize the he will be richer. Second, when the driver marries her/his boss. Third, when a richer relative of the driver leaves a very great inheritance to him.

It's very possible. The driver could have another business aside the driving, he could win a jackpot in bet, he could be a good business planner. If the boss lacks business acumen, the driver will definitely be better

Yes it's possible, as long as there's online businesses the driver can do while still doing his offline job as a driver,
For example, if the driver was lucky to know bitcoin as earlier as maybe 2010, and invested all his life savings, and also introduce many people into it, also willing to do other online businesses that have a lot of bonuses when you refer or register someone through your link, my dear, there's a lot of chances for him to be richer than his master that pay him offline salary, if he invest wisely and have focus, there's a hope.

Yes it's possible, as long as there's online businesses the driver can do while still doing his offline job as a driver,
For example, if the driver was lucky to know bitcoin as earlier as maybe 2010, and invested all his life savings, and also introduce many people into it, also willing to do other online businesses that have a lot of bonuses when you refer or register someone through your link, my dear, there's a lot of chances for him to be richer than his master that pay him offline salary, if he invest wisely and have focus, there's a hope.
Very nice comment. You are very correct if he has invested in bitcoin last 2010. If he has put in all his income and sold all his bitcoin when the price reached $68,000. I have learned of someone who bought bitcoin when it was one is to one. He has bought 1,500 bitcoins. If you calculate it and sell it at the all time high price then he should be richer by now.

This is serious but still possible, because what make someone rich is not the work or job he or she is doing but how knowledgeable is one is when it come to finances, you may be working under someone and still have investment somewhere that is bringing you money more then the work or job you are doing.

I believe its practically impossible for a mere driver to be richer than his boss but come to think of it, what if the driver has multiple income that can fetch him more money than the boss.

It's called having a financial plan. Most people with successful businesses and high paying jobs spend money anyhow. But as a driver who has a good financial plan and even start up a side business.

It's very possible for a driver to be richer than his boss. That means such driver is not only relying on his driving's wages but doing some stuffs underneath like having a business. Also, the driver might be saving his money, if actually the boss is feeding him.

I guess the driver is only into it as a stable income or to have a daily income to meet his demands. He may have been profiting from long-term investments on some platforms he is into. There are many ways to make money and it doesn't mean he is cheating the boss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back