What's new

How possible is it for a Driver to be more richer than his/her boss?

Mikomataracy

MR
100 Posts Club
Jan 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have been seen some things that am not clear with this days.
I saw a driver that bought a land and built a befitting house while the so call boss that this man use to carry about are still living in a rented apartment.
So I want to ask how possible is it for such a thing to happen?

I saw a driver that bought a land and built a befitting house while the so call boss that this man use to carry about are still living in a rented apartment.
May be he is not only a driver he was also doing some part time job like a little invesment in some business or may be he was doing online job from which he was earning like from content writing ,creative writing freelancing etc these reasons may be the cause with driver

Though this might not be easy but it is possible. Sometimes you see someone who has a very good business idea but finds it difficult to finance it, such a person might go and take a driving job to raise the required capital. If after sometimes the driver has successfully raised the money and decides to start the business, such a person might meet with favour and the business becomes very great in a short period of time.

Hahahahaha this is really interesting.
This shows that there is nothing one can not achieve through discipline and if you set your heart to it, you keep working towards it.

The truth is, the driver might actually not be as rich as the boss, but because he is disciplined, cuts his expenses, no show off, not much expectation from the society: family, church, friends etc as they see h as just an ordinary driver.
He might not even get an invitation to attend a function throughout an entire year. This helps him to save his scare resources towards achieving his goal. He might even have other hidden investments working for him, paying him good ROI monthly, with which he is able to build the house. And in a rare case, he might get help from somewhere unknown to anyone, or even win a jackpot (this like i said is just a rare case).
But the so called boss, who has just a little to get by life, attracts so much attention to himself as a "big man". He gets invites, letters of assistance, fund raising, family and friend support etc, even though in reality he is not so wealthy.

This i have seen happen.
Friends make we dey use wisdom live our life.

He might not be a driver only, he might have a set aside business of his own he is managing and just using the driver to raise more capital so the business can grow, he is just a wise man who is hardworking and diligent in his work

You are right but living in a rented apartment doesn't mean a person is not doing well nor building a house doesn't mean you're wealthier than someone living bin a rented apartment. Everyone have what drives him and everyone's desire for things are different

It's truly conceivable. Somebody may have their own thriving business as an afterthought however stay utilized with somebody esle in light of the security, for example you couldn't say whether your business may fall so you stay utilized in the event of some unforeseen issue.

In some cases individuals are very rich "on paper" (as stocks, ventures, and so on) so that is another way. A couple of individuals put part of their discretionary cashflow into present moment, high danger speculations and when it pays off, it generally takes care of huge.

it is not possible unless the person has other business or inherited money from his peps or someone else or the person won lottery. if the person works under you and you pay him and he aint got no other business, their aint no way he will be richer dan you. it will only be possible if he has other investments.

Well, anything is possible this days, probably the driver has been saving his money very well, or there is thus contribution that they normally do, and it might be that the man has hit big money by playing loto, because majority of them do play that game and he might be at luck that moment

it is possible for a driver to be more richer than his boss. so many factors can make that to happen, the driver might be financially discipline and also he might be opportune to have some business discovery which he utilize very well. whereas the boss might not be discipline financially which can be main reason for his downfall

The driver can become richer than the employer because the driver might be saving half of his salary and have a plan that he want to build his own house and maybe the employer of the driver choose not to build his own house and maybe he like leaving in an apartment that he rent but there's nothing God can do once you are hard-working and you have the plan or vision to do something and you are working towards it surely you will achieve your aim, the vision of the driver is to get himself a good house and maybe have been saving half of his salary so that he can accomplish his mission of building his own house.

Life is all about preferences and priorities. It is possible that a driver might own a house and his boss still lives in a rented apartment, it doesn't mean that the driver is richer than his boss. His boss priority might not be to build house or the standard of the house he intend to build might takes much of his resources. A driver can also be richer than his boss if the boss lacks discipline in funds management.

It depends. There are ways of getting rich without a job. If the driver is exposed or well informed Abt investments. And also if he's very disciplined in spending.

That's strange but it is achievable, maybe he's very good in saving while the boss is an extravagant one. And he may have a side business that gives him extra money ad he could be able to save them all and achieve what he wants.

It's very possible. Someone might have their own burgeoning business on the side but remain employed with someone esle because of the security, i.e. you don't know if your business might collapse so you remain employed just in case.

Sometimes people are extremely rich "on paper" (in the form of stocks, investments, etc) so that's another way. A few people put part of their disposable income into short term, high risk investments and when it pays off, it usually pays off big.

Nothing's impossible in this life. It could happen for a reason. I have seen a situation where a boss had to borrow money from his driver because he had something important to do and promised to pay back by the end of the month. Anything can happen. I mean a driver can be richer than his boss if he knows how to save and his boss doesn't. Being rich can also be in various forms.

unless the driver is doing some other side job about from driving then he can be reached on his boss but he is not doing any other side job and has not been edited any amount of money from a dead relative then I think the driver is possibly stealing from stores.

It's all about mindset but there's a misconception here though. The fact that the driver has a land or probably a house on it does not mean he's richer than his boss without one. The amount he pays for rent yearly may even be higher than the cost of the said land. So we don't judge wealth that way but for a driver to be richer than his boss it has to take a lot of bad habits from the boss.

If the driver has multiple streams of income it's very possible to be richer than his boss. He probably has other source of income aside the driving profession. The boss might just be focused on one business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back