What's new

Is it possible to travel for free?

bryanjohn

May 31, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Traveling around the world is something I have wanted to do for years, but it seems a little difficult, do you think it is possible to travel without money somehow?, I have seen some videos of young people who apparently did it but I am not sure if it was true.

I don't know how possible it is going to be for anyone to travel around the world on zero fees. Unless there is an agency that is covering the payment side, it is one act that is very difficult to achieve.

It's almost impossible for one to travel the world without having money. What you watch in movies are all acting. It's never possible as far as I can tell. Unless it's possible to hide inside a big bag/luggage which wouldn't be inspected(They are always inspected).

It is not possible to travel for free, you need to pay for your travel as well as eat food. So, if you do not have money, how would you be able to do that? However, if you have people donating to you, yo can also travel without spending your own money. I have seen a lot of people go on a world tour without spending their one money. They beg money to pay for their travel

The only way it is going to be possible for someone to travel for free is if the person magically becomes invincible to board the transportation that he is going to use to travel without being seen. This is so that he will not be forced to make payment for the transportation system, otherwise it is not possible for this to happen.

I don't know how possible it is going to be for anyone to travel around the world on zero fees. Unless there is an agency that is covering the payment side, it is one act that is very difficult to achieve.
I wonder how the agency will sustain their business when then don't charge their customers or clients whom they make it possible for them to travel the world without taking any money from them. A charitable organisation won't be able to finance this kind of expenses.

Traveling for free is something I don't see closing coming, that is if and only if it will exist. There has time be actions somewhere that will grant you this. Someone might be covering your bills financially or authoritatively in that very arena or area his or her power covers.

But traveling the whole world for free is a big no. There exist sacred areas of which without payment to that talented individual(s). Authoritatively, even if it's one leader for the whole world is passing this order will still not be possible.

You could try, but it's going to be extremely tough. You could hitchhike as a way to save money. But other than that, you will need to find a place to stay and food. You could try living in the woods and hunting and foraging for food. But otherwise you will need money to travel, especially to another country.

You could try, but it's going to be extremely tough. You could hitchhike as a way to save money. But other than that, you will need to find a place to stay and food. You could try living in the woods and hunting and foraging for food. But otherwise you will need money to travel, especially to another country.

The reason why I have never been a fan of hitch-hiking is because of horrible experiences some people have had when they try to do it. You wouldn't know the kind of person you are trying to hitchhike with and you might end up with someone who is going to be looking at abusing you in order to take advantage of your situation simply because you want to hitchhike on their ride.

In my opinion, it is possible to do it if you ask for everything for free from other people, but in my opinion, it does not sound right and it would be uncomfortable for me to take food from someone else only because I do not want to spend money and such a trip would not bring me pleasure

I don't think you can travel for free, that is, you will always need to eat, a place to sleep and transportation in some specific sections, unless you start begging everywhere you go, I don't think it's possible honestly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back