What's new

How often do you keep track of your investments?

Well, I often track my investment weekly or even months. I choose to do that because if you keep on tracking your investment and you are not seeing anything meaningful, you might cashout at the wrong and you will definitely loose the benefits you would have enjoy in the future.
Well that’s true. Checking regularly may arose fear within you and might end up with a panic sell. This is essential for cryptocurrency investors but all the same you’ve to monitor it either twice in a week and also read news regarding your investments

For some, drawn out speculators, checking like clockwork is fine. Others may favor checking in any event once every month. It's particularly an individual choice. More youthful speculators putting something aside for retirement may just check like clockwork or less regularly.

The truth of the matter is that I can't keep my mind off any investment that I made, i make sure that i always monitor the investment every now and then. In a day, I keep check it like 5 times or more.

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?
I have invested in Bitcoin 1 month ago and still I am holding Bitcoin because its price become very low from the last one month.
I check more than 10 times into my investment for security that I still have my Bitcoin because I am new person and it don't know much about trading market.

I have invested in Bitcoin 1 month ago and still I am holding Bitcoin because its price become very low from the last one month.
I check more than 10 times into my investment for security that I still have my Bitcoin because I am new person and it don't know much about trading market.
Cryptocurrency investments are very easy to manage. Most exchange platforms have price alerts features. The price alert feature allows the app to give you updates on change in prices of cryptocurrency. This way you wouldnr have to check your app often

For many long-term investors, checking every three months is fine. Others may prefer checking at least once a month. It's very much an individual decision. Younger investors saving for retirement might only check every six months or less often

Well that’s true. Checking regularly may arose fear within you and might end up with a panic sell. This is essential for cryptocurrency investors but all the same you’ve to monitor it either twice in a week and also read news regarding your investments
Yeah, the main thing I don't joke with in crypto currency investment is reading the current news about the crypto community in general. Most at times you get more predictions from the experts and that can help you make better decisions regarding to your investment.

Yeah, the main thing I don't joke with in crypto currency investment is reading the current news about the crypto community in general. Most at times you get more predictions from the experts and that can help you make better decisions regarding to your investment.
This is very important. Reading news wouldn’t take a hour from one’s 24hours. It’s better to dedicate 30 minutes to reading news about cryptocurrency. Early this year I was contemplating on investing on gold or cryptocurrency then I read a news concerning jp Morgan strategists giving reasons why it’s better to invest on cryptocurrency. That news have been very helpful

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?
My investments are part of me, there is no way I'm ever going to be too busy to not always check on all of my investments both online and offline investments. If I don't keep track of all of them, who would do it for me? People tend not to take what's not their own very seriously because they are not the one to lose if things go south.

This is very important. Reading news wouldn’t take a hour from one’s 24hours. It’s better to dedicate 30 minutes to reading news about cryptocurrency. Early this year I was contemplating on investing on gold or cryptocurrency then I read a news concerning jp Morgan strategists giving reasons why it’s better to invest on cryptocurrency. That news have been very helpful
Yeah, reading crypto currency news is very important if you want to know the status of the market and that always help us in taking investment decisions like you just said. Investing in crypto currency without reading news is very bad because you can easily make wrong decision.

I keep track of my investment on a daily basis. This is because I want to sure of what is happening in the account should there be any issue or abnormal movement on the investment flow I can either place withdrawal or do anything that is necessary.

Well I check the bitcoin price from time to time to see whether there is an increase or decrease. I didn't invested a lot of money on this unlike some others, but the money I used on it is a hard earned.

My investments are part of me, there is no way I'm ever going to be too busy to not always check on all of my investments both online and offline investments. If I don't keep track of all of them, who would do it for me? People tend not to take what's not their own very seriously because they are not the one to lose if things go south.
How do you manage your time? How frequently do you check? Is it daily or weekly or monthly or yearly? For some people it’s not easy to monitor investments cause of how tasking their job is. How do you schedule your time

How do you manage your time? How frequently do you check? Is it daily or weekly or monthly or yearly? For some people it’s not easy to monitor investments cause of how tasking their job is. How do you schedule your time
For the record, I don't sleep more than 4 hours in a day, sometimes it's less than 4 hours. So I have got ample time to do other things like checking and managing of all my investment when other people are busy sleeping. I have come to the realization that I need to do things for myself and not depend on anyone to do it for me.

Right now, I am not doing any kind of investment but if I had one, I would check on it frequently. If I am the one running it then it would be even great because I would always check on it. For those ran by other people, I would have to schedule frequent times when I have to visit them.

Right now, I am not doing any kind of investment but if I had one, I would check on it frequently. If I am the one running it then it would be even great because I would always check on it. For those ran by other people, I would have to schedule frequent times when I have to visit them.
Today is still early for you to invest and take advantage of making money online and even offline depending on your financial strengths on the kind of investment you can be able to get into at the moment. You can start out with cryptocurrency investment or real estate investment or even buying stocks.

That’s probably the best option provided you have enough time to monitor your investments. It’s best advised to schedule the monitoring of investments in order to have enough time for other things

It is but tough to keep tracking your number of investments but I usually keep an eye on everything. It is necessary too to keep everything watching where you have invested. But there is a point which is, a person who have invested a lot of money in business, how can he sit quietly without looking at his invested business.

For many long-term investors, checking every three months is fine. Others may prefer checking at least once a month. It's very much an individual decision. Younger investors saving for retirement might only check every six months or less often.

Investment is your asset and you must keep an eye on it.Everytime I keep eyes on my investment, because I don't want it to go on the wrong side, so I keep monitoring my investment at all time, this is the one way you can track your investment. With all this you remain touch and know about ups and downs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back