What's new

How often do you keep track of your investments?

All the time I keep an eye on my investment, because I don't want to be on the wrong receiving end. I invested to reap values not loss.

Depends on how frequently it generates revenue. For my transportation business, everyday because of trust issues.

For my online investments usually monthly or bi-monthly.

If you have a shop you will want to check in everyday to see how it's going, what changes you need to make.

As often as possible especially my staked tokens , because most times there is a change in APR.

I usually plan the time that i would keep track of my investment and also do my job ,because that is what would make thingsore easy for me

It's not easy to monitor but you need to still keep your time to do that. If you are married, your spouse can join you in monitoring those investments. I have 3 investments aside my job, and I make sure I monitor both. Although, it's stressful but is stil see it as part of my daily routine. I have people working for me and I have my way of accessing their work rates. If you have a business, you can invite little strategy of appreciating your workers when needed and also make things easy for them. The the best among them should be your lowest ranked staffs, as you can use them to monitor their boss.

One way is to set up a schedule for monitoring the various investments. This you can do based on the different dates of maturity. If it is in Cryptos, then you have to pick certain times to do that depending on if you are on a long or short term investment

Everytime I keep eyes on my investment, because I don't want to it go on the wrong side, so I keep monitoring my investment at all time, this is the one way you can track your investment.

I keep an eye on my investments everyday. But when I'm too busy to monitor my investment, I seek and employ the services of a good manager.
It's important one should monitor his investments because a significant amount of money was spent setting it up.

I maintain a closer watch with all of my investment, regularly check up is needful to ascertain the condition of the investment, to be sure you will get the desired results at the end of the whole thing. I do this regularly

The rate at which investment needs proper follow up is of great order, you must ensure that time to time you follow u on the investment you have, I will always monitor my project task ahead

Our only investment for now is the stocks of a bank worth $10k that was actually a gratuity bonus to my wife - she works in the biggest bank in our country. It was given to her about 3 years ago and the last time we checked on the market was before the Halloween. We do not have the habit of checking our investment on stocks because if there is something important my wife would be informed. Maybe that goes to show that I am not really fond of stocks.

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?
At the end of everyday I take a look at the figures, to make sure it is adding up.

Customs tracking would be left for the weekend for business owner, call up major customers who may have visited within the week to know how satisfied they are with services provided.

Stock taking should be done months ends.

I always check my investments and see whether it has gone up or not. In case it haa gone up, I try to analyze how much increment has it achieved. This is absolutely necesaary because if there are any loopholes and problems you can spot early on ans might be able to solve them before they grow big.

Checking up on one's investments is important, i check it out ones in a week. If the investment is something safe and secure, it still doesn't mean you shouldn't keep a close eye on it. We have to check out investment however time is suitable for one .

I do check my investment at least four times in a week. I need to monitor whether it is rising or falling for me to know my next move. Investment without proper monitoring may lead to loss.

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?
It depends on the type of investment. There are some you have to check regularly, for example shop. And there are others that you can practically forget them until maturity. It depends on the type you choose.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back