What's new

How often do you keep track of your investments?

One class of investor should be cautious: the long-term investor who monitors performance on a weekly or several weekly basis and is prone to worry. When you keep a close eye on your portfolio, you'll notice that its value fluctuates from day to day.

I keep track of my investment on a daily basis. I love to know how all my trades and investment portfolios are doing on the go realtime

Keeping track of ones investment is something that should be done more regularly because business is taking a new trend every now and them. Keeping track of an investment will help to know where improvement is needed.
Post automatically merged:

Keeping track of an investment is something to be done regularly because it's a good aspect of business ethics. When you keep track of your investment you easily where you are at the moment and what else you need to put in place.

Last edited:
Relies upon how every now and again it produces income. For my transportation business, ordinary on account of trust issues.
For my online speculations generally month to month or every other month.
On the off chance that you have a shop you will need to check in ordinarily to perceive how it's going, what transforms you need to make.

Relies upon how every now and again it produces income. For my transportation business, ordinary on account of trust issues.
For my online speculations generally month to month or every other month.
On the off chance that you have a shop you will need to check in ordinarily to perceive how it's going, what transforms you need to make.
I keep track of my investment everyday as a good business man,I'll be able to check the growth of the business whether the business is running into lost or we are improving in terms of sale and development.

Checking up on one's investments is important, i check it out ones in a week. If the investment is something safe and secure, it still doesn't mean you shouldn't keep a close eye on it. We have to check out investment however time is suitable for one .
True well said, checking up on ones investment makes us understand more about the process if you ask me, and like you said even if it's a secure one that shouldn't stop us too

True well said, checking up on one investment makes us understand more about the process if you ask me, and like you said even if it's a secure one that shouldn't stop us too
I agree it is important to keep up with business trends and how they affect your investment, it all depends on the investment too.

I have now started making money and I have also invested my money in some paid to click sites and I keep track of my investments all the time. It is far much better to keep record so you can manage your money in a far more efficient way.

I keep track of all my investments by making sure that I have a daily briefing from my managers on the way things are been run in my business. I also get to see it my myself from where I observe the ones I manage myself.

I keep track of my investment every day, thats the best way, so you can be aware of any change. Unless you have someone who you pay to keep track for you.
Post automatically merged:

I do check my investment at least four times in a week. I need to monitor whether it is rising or falling for me to know my next move. Investment without proper monitoring may lead to loss.
Yes this is also very important, so you wount miss out on a great opportunity to buy more or sell off

Multiple investment is good but keep track of them all is the issues. I think you should have a diary or Personal Assistant that could help you manage your schedule and time for each of your investments.

I agree it is important to keep up with business trends and how they affect your investment, it all depends on the investment too.
No doubt, like you right mentioned the type of investment also depends too but also irrespective checking on ones investment would be good to such investment on the long run too

I check on my investments always to make sure I'm doing what is right. This helps me to be able to evaluate things and work on where I am not performing as I ought to.

I check on my investments always to make sure I'm doing what is right. This helps me to be able to evaluate things and work on where I am not performing as I ought to.
I as a business man I keep track of my investment daily to know whether I have made profit for the day or not with this I will be able to give account of my business at the end of the quarter or yearly

When it comes to investment made around digital coins, i don't check it often. Their is no point checking it, i prefer leaving there for long and check what the market chart is talking about.

I as a business man I keep track of my investment daily to know whether I have made profit for the day or not with this I will be able to give account of my business at the end of the quarter or yearly
Sometimes those who don't get to check daily are involved in some other things like office work, though it's still best to get someone who would take care of it because financial progress evaluation is key to business growth generally.

Sometimes those who don't get to check daily are involved in some other things like office work, though it's still best to get someone who would take care of it because financial progress evaluation is key to business growth generally.
Yes I do check my business daily to see the progress that I have made so far in terms of finance and also output with this you can be able to know whether your business is growing or not.

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?
I make sure I checked ally investment platform every morning that am awake before going to my place of work,just wanna be sure if my investment is still save tho.

If you have made investment in crypto or stocks or in forex , it is necessary to keep an eye at least once a day or twice if possible however busy you maybe in your personal life.

I make sure I checked ally investment platform every morning that am awake before going to my place of work,just wanna be sure if my investment is still save tho.
This is nice, but if you have grown up children, then you can also get them involved in your business so that they don't stay idle. I think it's also a better way to keep track of your investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back