What's new

How often do you keep track of your investments?

As a salary earner, my investment doesn't give me the opportunity to just leave it and go to work due to its Volatility risk. I'm into the US stock market trading and I watch my investment closely from Monday to Friday immediately the market is open from 3:30pm to 10p. I only leave it on Saturday and Sunday
This is actually the disadvantage with stock and crypto markets in my opinion and whilst I do enjoy investing in them, the volatility means that you have to constantly be looking at what is happening in the market and constantly checking on sales and buying potential to maximize your profit and losses. And at time I feel like this contact monitoring can take you away from your usual daily tasks and divide your attention quite significantly.

Investment is your asset and you must keep an eye on it.Everytime I keep eyes on my investment, because I don't want it to go on the wrong side, so I keep monitoring my investment at all time, this is the one way you can track your investment. With all this you remain touch and know about ups and downs.
Yeah i think so and about monitoring and tracking your investment is actually good to do so because most times the investment can be manipulated and checking it every time gives you some certain form of assurance of your investment and makes you more sure of your investment

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?

The best way to handle this is by having an investment manager. His or her duty will be to ensure that you get feedbacks monthly or weekly on how all your investments are doing. This will include the financial breakdown too and any professional advice on what to do when faced with certain key investment decisions too.

I keep track of my investments weekly in order to be updated on the recent development and check if it requires further analysis

FOR some people who has multiple investments and also have a job, how often do you keep track of your investments?
I am doing investment on monthly bases as I am Government employee, So when I receive my salary at the end of month then some of the amount of salary I am using for investment in a trusted group of Companies.

I keep track of my investments weekly in order to be updated on the recent development and check if it requires further analysis
That’s very good. How do you manage your schedule? Has it been effective and what type of investment scheme do you do? Managing investment can be very tasking for people who has a 9am-5pm Jobs

Most people use their life savings in business,Because they want a better job,So they get a good return on their savings,And some people invest their life savings,So that they may have a profit without favoring anyone.And even if the investment is made in a bank, there is still a lot to be gained.

Most people use their life savings in business,Because they want a better job,So they get a good return on their savings,And some people invest their life savings,So that they may have a profit without favoring anyone.And even if the investment is made in a bank, there is still a lot to be gained.
Well it’s no too advisable to invest all your pocket into a business. Anyways how often do you monitor your investment? I beleive you own a business or two I’ll like you to enlighten us on how you manage your time to monitor your investments

It all depends on the kind of investment that you are into. For instance if you are investing in forex or cryptocurrency you have to keep close monitoring of your investment because of high volatility in the market.

My e-commerce investment brings in passive income on monthly basis, so I usually check it every 30 days for the sole purpose of withdrawal. While I hardly check my cryptocurrency wallet, unless to confirm if a payment has reflected, so I won't be tempted to sell the coins.

I usually plan the time that i would keep track of my investment and also do my job ,because that is what would make thingsore easy for me.

I keep an eye on it everyday. Because i get payment everyday so i must check it daily. I will try try to check other investment sites to join in, i want to keep myself busy everyday

I keep an eye on it everyday. Because i get payment everyday so i must check it daily. I will try try to check other investment sites to join in, i want to keep myself busy everyday
Actually this depends on the type of investments. I believe online investments requires 24 hours attention. For real estate investors it’s required to monitor the investments at least 2times in a year or even 3 times

I keep track of all my investments as often as I think I can to keep myself informed of what is actually happening to all of my investment endeavours. There cannot be too much time to dedicate to these activities. It has to be done.

In our ‘always-on’, data-driven society, investors can get instant updates on how multitudes of stocks and indices are performing. If a stock dropped by 0.5%, you’ll know within moments of that happening. The temptation, then, is to sit all day long at your computer or on your mobile device, tracking the apps, watching the numbers and reacting to the minute-by-minute changes. It’s a temptation…but it’s also a mistake.
Post automatically merged:

In our ‘always-on’, data-driven society, investors can get instant updates on how multitudes of stocks and indices are performing. If a stock dropped by 0.5%, you’ll know within moments of that happening. The temptation, then, is to sit all day long at your computer or on your mobile device, tracking the apps, watching the numbers and reacting to the minute-by-minute changes. It’s a temptation…but it’s also a mistake.

I always keep track of all of my investment whenever I have the slightest chance or opportunity to do so, because there is a saying that where your treasure is, that is where your heart would be, so my heart, mind, soul and body is on my investment portfolio every other day of my life.

For investments I keep track of them every weekend cus that my most available timing and whoever has the time to check and or keep track of their investments daily then that's means they have the most time around.

Actually for people who has multiple investment and they are working out they have a business, what they do is they write there investment down but technology as taken over so some set it as alarm.

Keeping tracks on your investment is very important to know the progress of that investment and how to takle any issues that arise immediately. But when you don't keep track of your investments often and any issue arises, you won't know and it will crumble the investment.

It is very funny how much we as humans can go in length to try to make some money. Presently I have invested quite a lot of money into crypto and I can tell you that I have even lost count on how many times I have to check my binance all every day because it is high

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back