What's new

How Much Total Money Have You Invested In Crypto Trading Right Now?

I have plans of investing in wakanda Inu and then take profits within a short time as I have observed that the coin is making massive moves.

I have invested more than $500. There was a time I always invested on my earning on paid to post websites on crypto. Most time, I don't buy coins with this money. I only save the money using some stable coins and buy coin with it when there are some coins I can buy.

I have invested about 150$ and I am hoping to invest more because it is very profitable if you play the game very well. But try not to invest all your money at ones
that's great, investing on crypto is a nice idea and a good way of earning good amount of money within short time, but what type of coin do you invest?

Well, the operation of cryptocurrency has always infringed fear in the mind of alot of people due to how they are been scammed of their money and resources which they have used for investment. The truth is that I have not invested in any cryptocurrency because I am scared of being scammed.

Well, the operation of cryptocurrency has always infringed fear in the mind of alot of people due to how they are been scammed of their money and resources which they have used for investment. The truth is that I have not invested in any cryptocurrency because I am scared of being scammed.
It is people that allow themselves to be scammed because for me I have never been scammed before, everybody know the platform they can used to invest in cryptocurrency.. then why do they choose to deal with unknown people the point of getting scam ?

Well, cryptocurrency is a very good and a profitable form of business and also investment which may last longer as you continue to run it effectively. The truth is that I have been scared of my investment in crypto because of its nature.
Post automatically merged:

Well, the investment into cryptocurrency business or transaction, has been one of the most scariest form of investment I have ever comes across and it always discourages me best on the situation I have heard from some of the people who are into the business.

I am not of a much investor of crypto currency because of the fear of getting scammed by some sites, so i only invested $20 this month ,mi am always holding my crypto currency coin in my wallet,

I know crypto trafing is a very lucrative business, one can earn alot from it. One can also lose alot from it. I haven't invested in crypto trading because it involves a whole lot of risks that i'm not willing to hear.

That's great! I am also learning how to trade in crypto and I am "training" myself right now. I have invested $16 right now and I earn a few cents daily. Crypto trading can be really lucrative if you know how to trade. How much money do you make daily by trading in crypto?
I don't really like investing in crypto currency and the amount i have invested so far is just $25 , but i prefer holding my crypto currency coin in my wallet and wait till it rises before selling,

I don't really like investing in crypto currency and the amount i have invested so far is just $25 , but i prefer holding my crypto currency coin in my wallet and wait till it rises before selling,

I would suggest you to invest in a cryptocurrency that have great prospects of rising in the future if you are more into long-term investment. If you prefer holding cryptocurrency for long-term, then it is your choice, but I believe that short-term investments could be more beneficial to you.

I have about $50 invested in different crypto currencies and it is due to the fact that I do not have much knowledge about crypto currencies, if not I believe I could have invested more than I did now.

I have about $50 invested in different crypto currencies and it is due to the fact that I do not have much knowledge about crypto currencies, if not I believe I could have invested more than I did now.

I think it is right to invest a small amount if you do not have enough knowledge. Even I do not have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies and this is why I have also invested a small amount. I think one must have extraordinary chart reading and analysis ability in order to invest a good amount of money.

I have been able to learn a new skill, and these days would be focusing all my earnings on investing in my new niche , not like Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies again.

Over the years, I have not earned anything commendable. This is because I lack the knowledge on how to run the business effectively.

I have invested more than $500. There was a time I always invested on my earning on paid to post websites on crypto. Most time, I don't buy coins with this money. I only save the money using some stable coins and buy coin with it when there are some coins I can buy.

$500 is a really good amount to invest, so in what kind of coins have you invested that much money? I think you should be careful with that amount of money, as cryptocurrency trading could be risky.

This is really good same with me I see cryptocurrency as another better medium to accumulate more profit ,it's the reason I also trade ,so that I could make more gains from trading instead of huge loss tho

You can easily build your cryptocurrency portfolio from the money you hand from online activities convert them to usdt and invest them to the coins with desire to make money from and gradually you will grow.

Towards the end of last year, I got to realise I wasn't making so much profit from cryptocurrencies so I sold almost everything, leaving only about $40 in my portfolio right now and I believe those ones will be kept for long-term investment.

Not really much , sometimes I can invest in cryptocurrency and the next day I can withdraw it to sort out some things offline . I am not yet into full-time investment but I'm just invest in the little money I have and I can withdraw it anytime.. maybe in the future I can consider investing a reasonable amount of money and let it be for a long time.

At the moment I have not invested any money in crypto trading because am still learning some skills online to earn and I don't want to meet any scammer when starting, so I will look for an expertise to put me through.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back