What's new

How Much Total Money Have You Invested In Crypto Trading Right Now?

I don't invest in cryptocurrency because I can't stand the price fluctuation of the cryptocurrency assets in the marketplace. I can only receive my online earnings using cryptocurrency

I don't invest in cryptocurrency because I can't stand the price fluctuation of the cryptocurrency assets in the marketplace. I can only receive my online earnings using cryptocurrency

If the price of cryptocurrencies were not fluctuating, every one would have invested money and get rich. However, we all know that this is not the case. Price fluctuations are a neccessary part of crypto coin market.

I have invested more than $100 in crypto trading but I have made more than $300 on the process so for me it's a good business

I know crypto is the best investment one can think of going into it, but I have never invested any money on crypyocurrency, but I believe crypto investment is very lucrative one.

I built my crypto asset by investing money I received as payment from various earning site. I have been doing so in the last 10 months and managed to invest just about $2000.

I just started investing into crypto currency,though i do not really have much profit and at least from the little amount of dollars i invested there is an encouraging profit

I have never invest my money into cryptocurrency. The reason for this is that I am too attached to my money when it comes to trading. So my heart pressure when the price of cryptocurrency fluctuate in the marketplace.

I recently bought $100 with it cryptocurrency. I do have regrets as the first coin I bought has done over 4x now but I sold it to buy some long term gems and they've been falling since.

I built my crypto asset by investing money I received as payment from various earning site. I have been doing so in the last 10 months and managed to invest just about $2000.
Wow that is nice ,Investing in cryptocurrency is actually the best for a lot of people including me but I do not really invest so much as you have invested because I don't really have so much money to invest up to that standard, well I am still trying to invest the little I have.

I am simply into Future trading at the moment, I am trading with caution not all the time. Since I started trading future at Binance exchange, you've made around $100 within the interval of 2 weeks.

Currently, I have $300 worth of crypto currencies. I did not invest from my pockets, instead I continued saving my earnings that I received in cryptos and managed to build my crypto assets.

Currently, I have $300 worth of crypto currencies. I did not invest from my pockets, instead I continued saving my earnings that I received in cryptos and managed to build my crypto assets.
Looks like we are on the same boat. I also managed to invest on crypto currency from the money I made on various earning sites, I did not invest from my pockets.

I haven't yet invested in cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that I invested in Forsage TRX, I did not profit from the spillovers as I had hoped. When I've mastered the curves and charts, I'll start with a $100 investment. I would not advise a beginner to invest in cryptocurrency!

If you don't invest from your savings or from loan, you don't have to worry much about losing your investment because you have nothing to lose (technically speaking).

For now, I haven't invested much in crytocurrency trading but like $100-$200 has been invested. Although I planned getting more training on crytocurrency trading before I start the main trading of my choice.

I know crypto is the best investment one can think of going into it, but I have never invested any money on crypyocurrency, but I believe crypto investment is very lucrative one.
What's stopping you from making an investment in crypto currency? Is it the nature of the market or do you have a personal reason as to why you do not want to invest right now

I don't mine cryptocurrency on my personal computer system. Money usually drain data subscription. Instead I engage and get paid to post forums and affiliate marketing.

I am simply into Future trading at the moment, I am trading with caution not all the time. Since I started trading future at Binance exchange, you've made around $100 within the interval of 2 weeks.
Wow if you are trading future that means you have really improve your skill on trading, or are you depending on people like expert to give you the signal you have been using to trade ? Future trading is profitable but trade with caution as you have said.

I just want to begin my crypto adventure and I'm really really hoping that it would go well - I want to invest in Shiba coin and hold for over a year. At least any level it rises to would give me profit.

I think for now I have invested about $50 in cryptocurrency and I am earning little profit , because of the low investment which I believe that very soon things would get better

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back