What's new

How Much Total Money Have You Invested In Crypto Trading Right Now?

trading is one of the easiest ways to earn good amount of money online,but for me I have never invested on any of those coins,I am still on the process of learning.

It has never come to my mind to mine cryptocurrency on my personal computer system. I learnt that cryptocurrency mining require high specification computer system. I don't want something that can hamper the normal function of my computer.

I think $100 is a good deal to start with. If you trade with $100, it will give room for trading that will result in small losses before going up to positives. You can as well earn above $10 daily depending on how good you are.

If I am going to invest in cryptocurrency, I am ready to stake about $100 to see how it goes. If I am able to make good return on investment within a stipulated time I will continue with the investing.

Last edited:
Have invested up to thousands of naira into cryptocurrency that makes me have rest of mind in crypto for future reference

I didn't invest in cryptocurrency because I can't stand the price movement going up and down. The fluctuation of cryptocurrency price movements don't give me rest of mind because I am too attached to the money I invest in cryptocurrency.

I have not invest in any cryptocurrency because the value of cryptocurrency now is low so therefore I cannot waste my money in invest now

Wow if you are trading future that means you have really improve your skill on trading, or are you depending on people like expert to give you the signal you have been using to trade ? Future trading is profitable but trade with caution as you have said.
I am the one generating signals for myself at the moment. I am learning Futures from a pro from YouTube, whose channel name is 'cryptonite. He has helped me alot with guidelines to trade and get signals too. Now, I can simply trade and source for signals base on experiment instead of paying for them.

$100 should do something good but you have to be careful with the lot size or leverage. Use a good broker that will not consume your money excessively and don't be too greedy

I am the one generating signals for myself at the moment. I am learning Futures from a pro from YouTube, whose channel name is 'cryptonite. He has helped me alot with guidelines to trade and get signals too. Now, I can simply trade and source for signals base on experiment instead of paying for them.
Do you really think that those people on YouTube will be able to give you a tangible information ? because to me I don't really trust them that is why I have unsubscribe for every cryptocurrency on my YouTube list, they will be distracting you with different rules and regulation that you will not even know which one to concentrate on.

Currently have invested roughly $1500 in cryptocurrency Trading and I've actually made a profit of around 3,000 Dollars from my trading. My account have been liquidated once.

I have not started trading cryptocurrencies just yet. I just use them for receiving my payments. When I start, I would like to invest $100. But for now, let me continue learning and researching about how trading is done.

I do not invest money in trading for now I will only like to invest most of my money in potential cryptocurrency a long-term purposes, trading is risky that is why I have decided not to engage myself into trading because of the stress and higher chance of losing

I do not invest money in trading for now I will only like to invest most of my money in potential cryptocurrency a long-term purposes, trading is risky that is why I have decided not to engage myself into trading because of the stress and higher chance of losing
Well, your decision is good though. Cryptocurrency trading do come with a lot of stress because you actually need to pay attentive attention to the coins you're trading with so you know when to take an action or not. It's actually time demanding

Well, your decision is good though. Cryptocurrency trading do come with a lot of stress because you actually need to pay attentive attention to the coins you're trading with so you know when to take an action or not. It's actually time demanding
The only way you can be able to trade cryptocurrency with convenience is to have up to $1000 with this you will be able to enter at least 5 at a time with spot and not future, in this case even if the market is against you, you can definitely allow the coin to be there and it will recover over time.

Well, I am sure that many people in here have invested a good amount of money into crypto trading. I have not invested much right now. I plan to invest $100 this month. I do not know how much money I will be able to make, but I rely on Allah and I believe that I will be making good money by trading in Crypto. Inshallah. I do not know if investing just $100 is profitable or not, but I think it is good to take a start with such an amount. So how much total amount of Money have you invested right now when it comes to trading in cryptocurrencies?
I don't know the sum total of money that I have used to trade crypto currency because it more than 6 year now that I have been trading crypto currency. But I do know that I have made more than $1000 investment.
Currently I have more than $500 in capital that I use for my crypto trading. And I expect it to reach at least $1000 before the end of this year.
$100 is not small to start trading crypto currency. Infact it is a good amount to start with. If you trade with that amount you can earn at least 30 percent of $100 monthly if you trade well or you follow signal from an expert.

I don't invest in cryptocurrency because I can't stand the price fluctuation of the cryptocurrency assets in the marketplace. I can only receive my online earnings using cryptocurrency
It's actually why it's far more better for you to trade in cryptocurrency as it would give you the opportunity to make profits from the price fluctuations of the Cryptocurrency.

Well, I am sure that many people in here have invested a good amount of money into crypto trading. I have not invested much right now. I plan to invest $100 this month. I do not know how much money I will be able to make, but I rely on Allah and I believe that I will be making good money by trading in Crypto. Inshallah. I do not know if investing just $100 is profitable or not, but I think it is good to take a start with such an amount. So how much total amount of Money have you invested right now when it comes to trading in cryptocurrencies?

I have invested $ 1000 so far in a new currency. for now, I'm on a profit of about $ 50, I hope it will increase, not go down at once.

don't invest more than you can lose!

When it comes to making money through trading on cryptocurrencies, it depends on how much trade that I'm willing to invest in on daily basis. Today, I entered a trade ALICE/USDT with $40.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back