What's new

How Much Total Money Have You Invested In Crypto Trading Right Now?

I do not trade cryptocurrency now because I do not have time but when I was trading cryptocurrency with smaller capital and I was able to make at least 100% of my investment a month and sometimes less than that, this will also depend on the accuracy of the signal.

I didn't invested any cash in crypto, as it seemed to risky to me to do that. Anyways the procedure to buy cryptos online seemed too complex to me. However, I have read online about people, who have invested in cryptos at the right time and had a high return on their investment.

A friend or mine sent a link to me on how to trade crypto,once am done learning I will invest as much as possible that I can,but for now I am yet to invest on crypto platform

I have not investing in any crypto. Investing in crypto needsto be find out very well because of scam sites. Because many online business designed by scams, immediately you fund or invest they disappear online.

The only way you can be able to trade cryptocurrency with convenience is to have up to $1000 with this you will be able to enter at least 5 at a time with spot and not future, in this case even if the market is against you, you can definitely allow the coin to be there and it will recover over time.
Wow, that's a whole lot of money. There was a time I was very active in trading cryptocurrency and I have not invested such amount to trade, infact I don't think I have up to such amount. I always trade with a little amount and it works for me

Wow, that's a whole lot of money. There was a time I was very active in trading cryptocurrency and I have not invested such amount to trade, infact I don't think I have up to such amount. I always trade with a little amount and it works for me
If you were making something from your trading then I don't see the need why you should have quit trading because as long as it is profitable you do not have anything to lose, were you the one who was generating the signal for yourself ?

I started out with cryptocurrencies only with my earnings from online jobs but gradually over time, I have invested about 400$ to add to those earnings.

I have invested total amount of $80 and it's really paying off. I planned to buy more of the meme coin and hold for a very long period for future gains.

Well, I haven't invested any amount of money in the cryptocurrency trading. this is because I lack the sufficiency of fund to be able to run the business effectively. and also the lack of knowledge on how to handle the situation.
Post automatically merged:

I have not really been a good fan and a player of cryptocurrency over the years, and then been scared to be scammed on the cryptocurrency business because I was almost overwhelmed by the postulations info people that online business is a platform for scammers.

Last edited:
Investing in crypto is a nice idea,just as you did I also invested in crypto even though my own is not much,and I am even planning to withdraw it because I some small challenges.

i started my crypto journey with 50$ and so far the market has been good for me and it has seen me reinvesting a lot of money.
i cannot say how much i have invested so far but i know it is above 300 dollars and i have made more gains

I really came to understand that crypto currency business is the main legit and much premium business for youth in my country after the covid 19 pandemic. So I have try an invest also as much I can, and I invested about $60 I'm crypto.

Investment in crypto, is one of the scariest form.of investments I have ever comes across. it scared me when ever the name is mentioned. this is because my first investment in crypto was not favourable and not encourageble for me to go into the business again.

it's nice you are venturing into cryotocurrency trading, but I believe you have experience on it if not you are going to suffer losses. me personally don't know how to trade on cryotocurrency and I have never invest on crypto.

Investment in crypto, is one of the scariest form.of investments I have ever comes across. it scared me when ever the name is mentioned. this is because my first investment in crypto was not favourable and not encourageble for me to go into the business again.
It depends on the coin you are investing on, even when the coin was losing in value you shouldn't have sold it out because it will surely rise back, this is what I was guilty of when a was a novice investors.

For the first trials of my cryptocurrency investment, I invested $3000, but I couldn't enjoy the benefits of my investment because I was scammed during a transaction with someone who couldn't send me my money in exchange of my coins.

I am sure that I have at Kat one hundred dollars in cryptocurrencies, but I do not tend to be able to focus on them and monitor prices effectively as I should.

Well I have never invested in that before but then I think it is legit and I have heard stories about it from my friends an di hear it actually pays a lot and so I guess that is all there is to that

I have not invest much on cryptocurrency. The highest I have invested so far is $50 on litecoin and eutherum. I'm just monitoring the both of them.

Are you still monitoring Ethereum and Litecoin crypto investments? $50 could be a good amount to invest if you invest wisely and avoid making mistakes.

Seriously for now, I have not invested any amount of money into the cryptocurrency business. This is because the financial strength is very low and I have been trying to save some money over a period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back