What's new

How Much Total Money Have You Invested In Crypto Trading Right Now?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Well, I am sure that many people in here have invested a good amount of money into crypto trading. I have not invested much right now. I plan to invest $100 this month. I do not know how much money I will be able to make, but I rely on Allah and I believe that I will be making good money by trading in Crypto. Inshallah. I do not know if investing just $100 is profitable or not, but I think it is good to take a start with such an amount. So how much total amount of Money have you invested right now when it comes to trading in cryptocurrencies?

I can confirm that crypto trading is one of the lucrative businesses out there and it is the business on board at the moment. I can't say if $100 will be profitable or not as crypto coin is volatile in nature. Remember to stake what you can afford to lose. It is just my opinion.

I can confirm that crypto trading is one of the lucrative businesses out there and it is the business on board at the moment. I can't say if $100 will be profitable or not as crypto coin is volatile in nature. Remember to stake what you can afford to lose. It is just my opinion.

Thanks for commenting. You have stated that crypto trading is lucrative. Have you invested money in crypto trading? I would like to know how much money have you investing in crypto trading?

I have invested about 150$ and I am hoping to invest more because it is very profitable if you play the game very well. But try not to invest all your money at ones

Well, I am sure that many people in here have invested a good amount of money into crypto trading. I have not invested much right now. I plan to invest $100 this month. I do not know how much money I will be able to make, but I rely on Allah and I believe that I will be making good money by trading in Crypto. Inshallah. I do not know if investing just $100 is profitable or not, but I think it is good to take a start with such an amount. So how much total amount of Money have you invested right now when it comes to trading in cryptocurrencies?
I have invested over 200 dollars,I buy different coins and hold,in a short time I have been able to recover a certain percentage increase in my deposit.

I don't actually do keep track of that nor do I have a place where I record my cryptocurrency transactions and earnings but I think I have invested over $100 in cryptocurrency trading and investment. It's more like the main business I do right now

I've not invested in Crypto yet. Although I invested in forsage TRX and I didn't even earn from the spill overs like I was hoping to. I will start by investing $100 when I've learnt the curves and charts. I don't advise novice to invest in Crypto!

I have invested over 200 dollars,I buy different coins and hold,in a short time I have been able to recover a certain percentage increase in my deposit.

That's great! I am also learning how to trade in crypto and I am "training" myself right now. I have invested $16 right now and I earn a few cents daily. Crypto trading can be really lucrative if you know how to trade. How much money do you make daily by trading in crypto?

I wish to invest hundred thousand naira if I get my covid 19 loan from Central Bank of Nigeria thought the loan is taking too long but when it drop on my account I will buy Bitcoin wallet for my self

I have not invest much on cryptocurrency. The highest I have invested so far is $50 on litecoin and eutherum. I'm just monitoring the both of them.

I wish to invest hundred thousand naira if I get my covid 19 loan from Central Bank of Nigeria thought the loan is taking too long but when it drop on my account I will buy Bitcoin wallet for my self

It is not advisable to borrow loans in order to invest money in cryptocurrencies. You may lose money or suffer from loss if you do not trade wisely. Even after trading prudently, there are still chances of suffering from loss if the price fluctuates more than you expect.

The investment for cryptocurency you are trying to make is quite ok,just that you should not be that apprihensive about making all the money at once,just learn the arket or invest for appriciation.

I think about over 600$, but i am hoping even invest more because I am really getting very lucky but it is not a very sensible thing to invest all your money because it is every time you may get lucky.

That's great! I am also learning how to trade in crypto and I am "training" myself right now. I have invested $16 right now and I earn a few cents daily. Crypto trading can be really lucrative if you know how to trade. How much money do you make daily by trading in crypto?
I know you still have the fear of trading cryptocurrency,but if you want to earn much invest big and hit big,as long as it's spot Trading you have nothing to fear.

I don't think Allah can do much for you as you go into this investment. Crypto is a good investment I think you have to be careful. I invested some money, made profits then, I'm looking to invest more.

I am still learning how to trade cryptocurrency through the trial and error demo accounts.
Some days I lose some amount, and other times, I notice an increasing amount.
I haven't invested fully into any crypto.

I have not invested any amount in crypto currency yet.
I intend investing very soon, by God's grace when I have accumulated some speculated percentage.
Investing in crypto currency is very profitable and is a good form of investment.

I know you still have the fear of trading cryptocurrency,but if you want to earn much invest big and hit big,as long as it's spot Trading you have nothing to fear.

Yes, I did lost some money last night trading crypto because the price fell last night. However, I also lost money due to some exchanging problems in the trading plaforms I use. I lost $2.5 last night. However, the big portion of the amount of money I lost was due to exchanging problem, not due to crypto price fluctuations. I used euros instead of dollars and due to some minunderstanding, I ended up losing money. However, I will never give up and still try my best to trade crypto now.

as it might sounds some how ,I have never invested on cryotocurrency ,it takes allot if them to get your profits and sometimes it even fails , investing in crypto currency is nice but I haven't tried it yet

I have invested a few dollars only. I do believe that crypto investment is profitable. I am waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise more. However, it seems that there are many other good coins apart from Bitcoin that are worth investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back