What's new

How Much Total Money Have You Invested In Crypto Trading Right Now?

I have not really invested so much but the amount of money I earned from different paid to post platforms are the money I used to invest in cryptocurrencies for now the, the bearish movement is even making the whole thing worse.

I invested some amount on the memecoin because its the best coin for small investors and that's perhaps one of the best I can invest on based on the capital at my disposal.

From this new month,bi am going to make sure none of my money ever gets invested in cryptocurrencies. The market situation is too bad for me to ever consider taking such risk .

I invested some amount on the memecoin because its the best coin for small investors and that's perhaps one of the best I can invest on based on the capital at my disposal.
That's absolutely the best direction. I have not invested yet but I will try to invest on the memecoin as you have stated. The memecoin pays better because you will buy many of it.

That's absolutely the best direction. I have not invested yet but I will try to invest on the memecoin as you have stated. The memecoin pays better because you will buy many of it.
The money that should be set aside for cryptocurrency trading should be an amount that one could afford to lose. That's the best thing that one could do around cryptocurrency.

I have not invested much in the cryptocurrency business due to it instability in the price and it market standards.

The money that should be set aside for cryptocurrency trading should be an amount that one could afford to lose. That's the best thing that one could do around cryptocurrency.
That's just the basic truth. The amount you are advised to put on cryptocurrency investment is an amount that you can afford to risk. A proper risk management teaches us to trade with 2% of our account.

I will try as much as possible to avoid every form of cryptocurrency investment right now because the market is situation is not good for people to try out something like that again.

I don't really have a substantial amount of money on cryptocurrency investment right now. I am still looking for a memecoin they will give me very high profit with a very little investment.

Actually I dont have any investment in cryptocurrency yet but I am still hoping I could though I was scared to make investment but I have learned from alot of people now and I wish to invest.

I'm no longer investing in cryptocurrency these days because of fear of the unknown, and I have lost some money in cryptocurrency investment, and my advice to you is to be careful, look for the legitimate once and not those that high ROI.

I don't do crypto trading, I just invest. So far I have about $120 locked up in investment. I plan to leave it that way for the next 2 years at least. We never know what might happen, by then I might be worth 6 figures.

I don't do crypto trading, I just invest. So far I have about $120 locked up in investment. I plan to leave it that way for the next 2 years at least. We never know what might happen, by then I might be worth 6 figures.
For me I invested on fantom, but news that is circulating around the fantom project is scaring the hell out of me. I don't really know if the best thing is to sell it off or let It Be.

Actually am not good at crypto trading but I am good at investment. I have invested in one of the coin even though it's not that much popular compared to that of bitcoin but I am hoping the best from it.

I am planning to convert all my other cryptocurrencies to bitcoin because it is the only coin that has value right now and will add up in the future unlike other cryptocurrencies that do not have value.

Well if to estimate all, I have invested nothing less $200 into cryptocurrency though such coins are not that very popular but I makes such investment to cope with the future and hoping for the best value.

There are so many uncertain situations right now, and it is very very bad for somebody to consider investing in cryptocurrency is now because you won't make so much profit.

I have invested very little amount on cryptocurrency and I plan to invest huge whenever I have all it takes to trade cryptocurrency successfully. Still undergoing rigorous training.

Actually I have not invested much of my money into cryptocurrency business this is because I have just little amount of knowledge in crypto that will enable me have successful trading.

I don't keep record of how much I invest but just that I invested when I have the opportunity but now my cryptocurrency has dropped drastically that the price is now relatively low.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back