What's new

How much to charge for hourly work done online?

I think this depends fully on the kind of job you are doing. Some online skills pay better than others. So you need to first agree with your client the amount of money you need to be paid for the work.

Well this would depend large on the nature of job done, but also there would also be a standard price if it is on a freelance site but it depends on the individual

I know this will likely come down to what service you are offering and whether or not it is a skilled task or not, but generally speaking, how do you determine what you make per hour?

Is there a formula you can apply to any task that will be reasonable? I am not sure what to charge people online for services.
I am actually not into the freelance kind of job whereby I will determine the amount of money that I will be earning hourly online but based on my recent estimate of the amount of money I earn online currently I would say iron 70-cents approximately online everyday.

If I'm a writer tomorrow that writes vividly, I'll charge from $5 for 500-700 words, which can be finished with in an hour. Writing isn't an easy stuff, you'll think high before putting any word down.

I don't really know the amount they charge in hourly in UK and US, but i know for sure they pay hourly, but it depends on the level of tall given to you.

It depends on the kind of job you are reffering to my friend. If it's writing I know guys who charges about $50 an hour to help proofread and edit jobs for people. But it's best you are good in your skill.

I know this will likely come down to what service you are offering and whether or not it is a skilled task or not, but generally speaking, how do you determine what you make per hour?

Is there a formula you can apply to any task that will be reasonable? I am not sure what to charge people online for services.
Like you have said that it depend on the kind of service you are offering. There are some service that are paid per hour. But most service is just to finish the job. Like graphic design does not require hours to get paid but per task. Per hour service should be for job like tutoring

Some platforms demand that you choose payment hourly or at the end of the work. And this often depends on the kind of work that you do. Writing an article can be done hourly but the logo design can be at the end of the job.

This is very much dependent on how the competition is in the place where you are working. If it is low, you can charge at least $1.5 for your tasks.

I think this depend on the type of gig you are offering. As a matter of fact you can't expect a website developer to charge an hourly rate as such of a content writer. Web developer will definitely earn more

I don't think there is a specific amount you can charge because it all depends on the services you are offering and who you are offering the services to.

it totally depends on your type of job and how refined your skills are if you're an expert in a field, you'll definitely want to charge more because you know that you will deliver the best. If you're just starting out charging less would be safer.

How I wish that online work is equivalent with offline work or even greater. This is a dream of mine. What if one post is worth one dollar and every day if the maximum post is 50 then at the end of the day you will be receiving $50 dollars per day. It is far more greater than the $1 per day.

The hourly rate you are talking about will definitely depend on the expertise that you are in. I believe online project defers with different tools to use. So this are all the factors that will determine your success hourly charge rate

The money to be charged for online work is going to be flexible depending on the scenario of what the person wants and also the great competition in the market at that time.

If you're a skilled freelancer, working via freelance marketplace. And got hired by a client, you can beat a price with your client and know how much needed to do the job for him.

I do not have much experience with writing or graphic designing, or even social media marketing. However, if I am offered the job in these areas, I will be good to work for $1 per hour. I will gradually increase my rate once I gain experience.

The amount charged depends on the in-depth analysis or quality time of the work. For online work, I can't charge below $5 and for offline it's solely dependent on the job involved and the urgency to be delivered.

I don't think there is a fix price or any fix way of calculating this would currently I will charge base on the type of work,the time spend and how stressful it is

Setting the right price for your skill shouldn't be hard. Your skills is a huge determinant as well as other factors like things you would require to completes the tasks, all these things will be considered before you set a price.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back