How much time do you spend outdoors?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people these days spend most of their time indoors, even when there is nice weather outside. This can impact mental and physical health greatly which is why I always encourage people to spend more time closer to nature when they can. How much time do you spend outdoors?

I'm an extrovert, so you should know that I'm very good with being outdoor and meeting people unlike how introverts like to spend their time being indoors almost all the time.

I love swimming, playing football, going to watch ball, hitting the gym, taking a walk and so much more. We need the sun on our skin once in a while, it's good for our health.

i spend any free time outdoor on activities that I dim convenient and interesting for me, and I prefer to be relaxing in a closed environment outdoor but if it's an open environment and I rather just go back home

i spend any free time outdoor on activities that I dim convenient and interesting for me, and I prefer to be relaxing in a closed environment outdoor but if it's an open environment and I rather just go back home

As long as the weather is clear and there is no sign of rain or storm, I would very much prefer to be outside and enjoy the scenery because what am I going to be doing inside the house when there are so many things that I can do when I am outdoor unless I am interested in watching movie or playing video game at home which I cannot do for a very long time without getting bored.

I really do go out if I don't have some thing really important I want to go and do. I always stay indoor most of the time because I work from home and I like it what I do

I don't go out much. Only while going to work and coming back. That's it. Rest of the time I spend at home only. Unless we have something planned like a visit to a mall or watch a movie or something, I'm mostly indoors. I am an introvert, so I don't like to go among people much hehe.

Little to none, especially during this time of year when it's mostly 100+ degrees where I live. When the weather cools off, I occasionally take walks around the block, but I don't really do many outdoor activities.

I tend to head out as much as I can when it comes to the warmer months and the better weather. I work from home so being able to get out as much as I can when I have the time to is very much important to me.

The winter months are a little different depending on the weather and how cold it is though but I do still try to get out if possible.

I'm outdoor almost all the time. I work from 9am to 4:30pm. This is how it goes on throughout the weekdays until the weekend. During the weekend, after I've done my laundry, cleaning and resting, I will go for a walk and later hang out outside.

A lot of people these days spend most of their time indoors, even when there is nice weather outside. This can impact mental and physical health greatly which is why I always encourage people to spend more time closer to nature when they can. How much time do you spend outdoors?
Depending on personal preferences, lifestyle, and environmental factors, an individual's time outdoors might vary substantially. Most individuals try to spend at least 30 to 60 minutes outside each day for exercise, fresh air, or simply to take in the scenery. But this may be more or less, depending on things like the job, the climate, and one's interests.

Little to none, especially during this time of year when it's mostly 100+ degrees where I live. When the weather cools off, I occasionally take walks around the block, but I don't really do many outdoor activities.
I don't like being out too when the weather is too hot. What will lead me outside when the weather is very hot is if I'm going to swim in order to cool down my body's temperature. I enjoy swimming in hot weather, it's when the pool feels so good.

I spend mostly less time outdoors now. With the hustle of daily tasks and the convenience of technology, my outdoor time has decreased. However, I recognize the importance of connecting with nature and am trying to carve out moments to step outside, even if briefly. Whether it's a short walk or just sitting in the backyard, I'm working on finding a balance to enjoy the benefits of being outdoors.

I think it depends on the period of life I'm involved in, not long ago when I had a girlfriend we used to hangout so I was outside a few times a week and I was really enjoying it, we were eating some fast food going to the mall or just going for a nice walk in the park.
Honestly I really like going outside and meeting people because recently I realized that the most joy doesn't come from my hobbies but from the people who surrounder me and how they make me feel and the way to experience such a joy is obviously going outdoors and seeing someone ^^.
As a gamer it is also important for me to not stay home all day and actually see some grass hahaha..

I live in a city now. However, I have no car with me right now so I ride my bike or walk. Also, in the past, it was the same after a certain time, but I lived in the countryside with mountains, cow fields etc..

I very often noticed that I could not leave the house at all on weekends, and this is clearly visible in my external condition, so now I regularly take a 10-minute walk around the house in the morning. And on weekends it is much more

I lived out in the countryside for a long time. In that case, I was out in nature a lot and I was also out riding my bike daily. Anyway, now I am in the city, so I walk a lot, but it's not really in nature.

I am very introverted and dislike going out of my home. However, I have to go out daily to work as an employee from 11:00 AM (GMT+5) to 11:00 PM (GMT+5)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back