deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For the owners of funds, this topic is very interesting because everyone knows that cats are simply delighted with cardboard boxes and they can play with them and eat them all day long. I've never looked this up on the internet, but I'm wondering why they're so obsessed with boxes?

Given the price of toys, it's too bad kids aren't that simple! Well, when I was a kid, I really enjoyed a radio with a microphone and tape player.

For the owners of funds, this topic is very interesting because everyone knows that cats are simply delighted with cardboard boxes and they can play with them and eat them all day long. I've never looked this up on the internet, but I'm wondering why they're so obsessed with boxes?

Cats just have a thing for boxes, it's like their favorite playground. It's not just your cats, it's pretty much every cat out there. Something about the comfortable space and the thrill of hiding in them just gets them going.

I have asked this question so many times and could never get any solid answer, I guess it's just that they liked boxes.

Did you know if you lay a piece of paper on the floor or even just use duct tape and make a square on the floor, the cat will sit in the square you made or on the piece of paper?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back