What's new

How do you decide which movie to watch when there's so much to choose from? Do you trust ratings or reviews?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It's not such a big problem for me now, because I don't have time for them, and when I do have time, I constantly watch movies that have been released since the last time I watched something. But once at school I had a lot of free time and watched a lot of movies and series. I always tried to choose movies with a high rating because I thought they were always cool movies, but after I watched movies with a very low rating but I liked them, I stopped trusting anyone's opinion.

Totally get where you're coming from! It's like, back in school, I had all the time in the world to binge-watch anything with a high rating, thinking it was the gold standard.

But then, stumbled upon some hidden gems with low ratings that totally blew my mind! Now, I just go with my gut and watch whatever catches my eye, regardless of ratings. After all It's about personal taste. 😛😏

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back