Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
People may accumulate many apps on their devices for various reasons: curiosity, occasional use, or simply forgetting to delete them.

In addition, abundant apps may be influenced by trends, recommendations, or the anticipation of future need, creating a surplus of unused applications over time.

Having a variety of apps allows for shared experiences. Even if one person doesn't use an app often, they might keep it for social or collaborative purposes, as friends or family might find it interesting.

In my own liking and attitude, I discard unnecessary apps, leaving behind the regularly used and necessary ones. In summary, I don't like unnecessary apps flooding my Device, so no much apps.

Do you keep much apps on your device, even when you've not used em?

I really have such a problem when I have a lot of applications that I don't use, but I don't delete them because I think that they will come in handy someday and then I won't have time to download them again and I can forget the name. I currently have about 100 apps, of which I use 10

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back