What's new

How much should you spend on a first date?

Seriously, it is very crazy the kind of things ladies are allowed to get away with but it wouldn't be overlooked for men. I was watching a clip 2 days ago on TikTok where a lady knowingly bashed into a guy on a motorcycle and drove away. The guy pursued her until he caught up with her and what she had in mind to do was to seduce the guy by bringing out her tits so that the guy is going to have overlook what has happened. Unfortunately for her, the guy wasn't a simp. He stood his ground and call the cops to arrest her. If a man had tried that, he would be tagged as a sexual abuse freak and he's going to pay dearly for it.

This is funny. She wanted to shut the guy up with her boobs out. She's a very confused lady. If she had stopped to apologise, the guy might accept her apology and drive away but she wanted to treat him a fool who know his priorities.

This is funny. She wanted to shut the guy up with her boobs out. She's a very confused lady. If she had stopped to apologise, the guy might accept her apology and drive away but she wanted to treat him a fool who know his priorities.

It is very unfortunate that there are some men who wouldn't be able to stand their ground in this kind of situation and they will be fooling around to overlook whatever the lady has done simply because she has tried showing them part of her nude as a compensation for being stupid in the first place.

The next date I'll go to with any lady is going to be sit out in a park where we are going to sit and talk. I'll not be interested in spending money on the date to know how she will feel about it. If she takes it well, I'll know she's reasonable and responsible.

The next date I'll go to with any lady is going to be sit out in a park where we are going to sit and talk. I'll not be interested in spending money on the date to know how she will feel about it. If she takes it well, I'll know she's reasonable and responsible.

I am very sure that there are still some ladies out there who wouldn't have any problem going on this kind of date with someone that they are very interested in. It is only that most of the girls that we see today have been corrupted by the nonsense they watch on social media. This is how they set unrealistic standard for men to meet before they can go on a date them.

I am very sure that there are still some ladies out there who wouldn't have any problem going on this kind of date with someone that they are very interested in. It is only that most of the girls that we see today have been corrupted by the nonsense they watch on social media. This is how they set unrealistic standard for men to meet before they can go on a date them.
Yes, social media pressure is making many people choose a lifestyle which isn't an encouragement in any way. Ladies are hard to please these days, it's why relationship is not interesting to most because they will not be getting what they are looking for in ladies.

Yes, social media pressure is making many people choose a lifestyle which isn't an encouragement in any way. Ladies are hard to please these days, it's why relationship is not interesting to most because they will not be getting what they are looking for in ladies.

This is practically the reason why whenever I am trying to start anything with any lady who is overtly invested in using social media platform for anything less than business in that manner, my interest will go from hundred percent to zero immediately. This is because social media is the priority of the person and not even social life.

As for me, I wouldn't spend a lot of money, not because I don't have it and not because I feel sorry to spend it on her, but because I want to create a normal appearance for myself. And it seems to me that things don't always turn out smoothly, so spending a lot on the first sight makes no sense, except for those who want to brag that they are rich.

I think the amount shouldn't be huge you are just looking for some fun and you just want to get to know the person you shouldn't pay for a whole meal, but just for a coffee or a small meal the fancy stuff is just not needed.
And since we men pay for the date and always for the first date why would we want to spend so much for a woman we barely know? It makes no sense at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back