What's new

How much should you spend on a first date?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've been talking to this woman for years now, as we met on a dating site. We've talked about meeting a couple times, but covid happens and that was put on hold indefinitely. Well she mentioned after my health gets better, we should meet up. And I'm freaking out. I don't drive, and I was wondering if it'd be wrong to ask her to pick me up and I pay for gas in return.

Anyway, aside from all of that, I want to make it a good date when we do finally meet. Right now we're just friends, but we've yet to meet, and I have a feeling she might be interested in me, as that's probably why she asked to meet. I'm totally into the idea of dating her, but am scared. As anyone would be.

But yeah, how much should I spend on a first date? Should I just do what I can? I doubt I need to overspend or anything like that, but maybe dinner, a movie and something else if she is interested. But, I haven't asked her yet what she'd like to do when we hang out. I'm afraid to ask honestly, but I want to push myself to do it. I think I'm more worried about how I'm going to go out to see her.

Don't start asking her to do things when you're going on your first date. You can make use of Uber to get to where you're supposed to meet up with her.

A date isn't supposed to too expensive. Find a nice place where you can sit and catch up with her. I'm very sure that you're going to enjoy yourself.

The amount you should spend when you are on the first date with a lady depends on the type of lady you are going out with and the amount you have to spend. But it will be nice if you can do something amazing and not too costly for you

How much can you afford to spend without feeling jamed? How much are you making or earning weekly? It should give you a picture of what you're not meant to overspend on the date. Remember, a date doesn't mean you're getting married tomorrow. Do only what feels right to you.

I think this depends a lot on the date you want to have, you could even have a date in which you almost did not have to spend money, if you want to go to a good place for dinner, you know that you will have to spend more money, if you want to go to the cinema then much less, and if you want to just take a walk and chat, you may not even have to spend almost any money, you don't always have to spend $100 to go on a date.

I think this depends a lot on the date you want to have, you could even have a date in which you almost did not have to spend money, if you want to go to a good place for dinner, you know that you will have to spend more money, if you want to go to the cinema then much less, and if you want to just take a walk and chat, you may not even have to spend almost any money, you don't always have to spend $100 to go on a date.
Why I wouldn't go to the cinema as my first date is because we would barely talk to know each other. You can't be talking when you're seeing a movie. There are many nice places you can choose to have your first date and spend less. I don't mind being in am amusement part if there are seats for us to use there.

I've been talking to this woman for years now, as we met on a dating site. We've talked about meeting a couple times, but covid happens and that was put on hold indefinitely. Well she mentioned after my health gets better, we should meet up. And I'm freaking out. I don't drive, and I was wondering if it'd be wrong to ask her to pick me up and I pay for gas in return.

Anyway, aside from all of that, I want to make it a good date when we do finally meet. Right now we're just friends, but we've yet to meet, and I have a feeling she might be interested in me, as that's probably why she asked to meet. I'm totally into the idea of dating her, but am scared. As anyone would be.

But yeah, how much should I spend on a first date? Should I just do what I can? I doubt I need to overspend or anything like that, but maybe dinner, a movie and something else if she is interested. But, I haven't asked her yet what she'd like to do when we hang out. I'm afraid to ask honestly, but I want to push myself to do it. I think I'm more worried about how I'm going to go out to see her.
There is no recommended amount to spend on a first date because it much relies on personal tastes and financial circumstances. It's more crucial to concentrate on making the date comfortable and pleasurable for both of you. You can decide to go on a straightforward, inexpensive date or, if you and your date are comfortable with it, you can choose something fancier. Instead than concentrating simply on the expense, the idea is to be attentive, thoughtful, and make a good impression.

The amount you should spend when you are on the first date with a lady depends on the type of lady you are going out with and the amount you have to spend. But it will be nice if you can do something amazing and not too costly for you
I agree here. There are some ladies you would see and you won't need anyone to tell you they are heavy bills. If you want to take them out on a date, you will spend very high or they will not consider your date. I run away from such women. They are agents of bankruptcy.

If you are a girl, you will be spending zero on your first date. :D I do not know any girl who has actually spent money on the first date, except on her clothes and makeup, of course. For a guy, how much you should spend depends on a lot of factors and the most important ones are where you are taking your girl, what you intend to do, etc.

If you are a girl, you will be spending zero on your first date. :D I do not know any girl who has actually spent money on the first date, except on her clothes and makeup, of course. For a guy, how much you should spend depends on a lot of factors and the most important ones are where you are taking your girl, what you intend to do, etc.

Ladies hardly spend their money on anything which isn't about them. It's why they will not be willing to spend a dime on a date unless the date was agreed to be 50-50 split on the bill. They won't eat too much on such a date as they will not like to pay much.

Ladies hardly spend their money on anything which isn't about them. It's why they will not be willing to spend a dime on a date unless the date was agreed to be 50-50 split on the bill. They won't eat too much on such a date as they will not like to pay much.

Most men have always been made the scape goat when it comes to paying for date bills. I have been a victim there some years ago but it's all part of life and growth. I have learnt my lesson along the way. It's never going to happen again.

Most men have always been made the scape goat when it comes to paying for date bills. I have been a victim there some years ago but it's all part of life and growth. I have learnt my lesson along the way. It's never going to happen again.

I've never been manipulated by any lady to act like I have no brains. If you meet those ladies who have eyes on your money, they will be show you the signs not long when you talk with them a few days. All they will be going on about is what will take out money from your pocket.

Seriously, going into a new relationship is more expensive for a man than it is for the ladies in most cases. This is even the reason why some men find it very difficult to worry about finding a girl to start a relationship with. They know the way it is going to affect them financially in order to keep the relationship going for a long time.

Seriously, going into a new relationship is more expensive for a man than it is for the ladies in most cases. This is even the reason why some men find it very difficult to worry about finding a girl to start a relationship with. They know the way it is going to affect them financially in order to keep the relationship going for a long time.
Even the women who talk about equality between men and women expect men to pay the bills when they are dating, and once they get married, they also expect men to take all the financial burdens. It is really hard to say what kind of equality they are talking about.

Even the women who talk about equality between men and women expect men to pay the bills when they are dating, and once they get married, they also expect men to take all the financial burdens. It is really hard to say what kind of equality they are talking about.

The only equality they are talking about is enjoying privileges when it comes to relationship. Anything that a man enjoys, they should equally get exactly the same thing. This is the only equality that they know. But when it comes to taking care of responsibilities, they don't believe in equality.

The only equality they are talking about is enjoying privileges when it comes to relationship. Anything that a man enjoys, they should equally get exactly the same thing. This is the only equality that they know. But when it comes to taking care of responsibilities, they don't believe in equality.

It's a woman's world my friend. It is why they feel so entitled in everything. I'm not in support of any kind of abuse to anyone but when a man abuses a lady sexually, they will calling for his head to be taken but when a lady do the same thing, no attention will be given to it.

Don't start asking her to do things when you're going on your first date. You can make use of Uber to get to where you're supposed to meet up with her.

A date isn't supposed to too expensive. Find a nice place where you can sit and catch up with her. I'm very sure that you're going to enjoy yourself.

This is so me. I am not going to impress anyone on my first date. I would rather focus more on having fun and watching what happens next. If she is more interested in the money that I spend, then she is definitely not the right one for me.

This is so me. I am not going to impress anyone on my first date. I would rather focus more on having fun and watching what happens next. If she is more interested in the money that I spend, then she is definitely not the right one for me.

A date is actually an opportunity for you to know more about someone you are interested to go into relationship with. When the first date goes as planned, it opens more room for you people to build on that subsequently. But in a situation whereby on the first date the only thing the person is interested in is your money, there is no need for you to continue with the relationship plan.

First impression matters in new relationship and first date. This is the picture the person you're going to date is going to see you in its light for a very long time. If the first impression a lady gives me on our first date is off, I won't go further with the relationship.

It's a woman's world my friend. It is why they feel so entitled in everything. I'm not in support of any kind of abuse to anyone but when a man abuses a lady sexually, they will calling for his head to be taken but when a lady do the same thing, no attention will be given to it.

Seriously, it is very crazy the kind of things ladies are allowed to get away with but it wouldn't be overlooked for men. I was watching a clip 2 days ago on TikTok where a lady knowingly bashed into a guy on a motorcycle and drove away. The guy pursued her until he caught up with her and what she had in mind to do was to seduce the guy by bringing out her tits so that the guy is going to have overlook what has happened. Unfortunately for her, the guy wasn't a simp. He stood his ground and call the cops to arrest her. If a man had tried that, he would be tagged as a sexual abuse freak and he's going to pay dearly for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back