What's new

How much of your website is made by you?

I haven't created a website yet, therefore I am not currently earning any money, but I have plans to do so in the future with a friend.
He is an expert at building websites.

you basically can not do it alone, in life, you would always need someone that would help and assist you along the way, because there are times you would feel like quitting or stopping as well.

Back then when there wasn't much software to help with website building, people learnt how to code as there wasn't any other choice but with the advent of content management systems sites, building a website has become relatively easy.

you basically can not do it alone, in life, you would always need someone that would help and assist you along the way, because there are times you would feel like quitting or stopping as well.
there are some people that actually build their websites by themselves without anybody help because they have the right skills. If you have the right skills you will actually be able to do almost everything online by yourself.

The honest truth is that I haven't created my business website yet because I don't need it at the moment, but I will create my own once I'm ready to expand my business and when I'm fully capable of selling my writing services online.

My last website was made by me. I created the website on free platform. Though, the site is created on free platform, I done everything to make it look amazing. The new website I want to create now will also be done by me.

I have limited knowledge about the internet, I don't know how to create a site. I am now trying to gain knowledge of website design, currently I don't have a website created by me but the nearest feature I will

I think that creating a blog could be your investment in the future. This is because it is quite possible that your website shall gain traffic by the passage of time and you will be able to make money.

I would say that about 90% of our website is made by us. The rest is from other sources. For example, we use a content management system that lets us create new pages at will and update them with ease, and we have an extensive library of images that we can use for free. We also use software to host our site and track the activity on it.

We do have some pages that are not made by us—for instance, our About Us page was written by a freelancer who specializes in writing marketing copy. But even then, we worked closely with them throughout the process to ensure that what they wrote was in line with our brand and goals.

looking a website on a daily basis is very hectic as there are so many things to run on the website on a daily basis, if it is a blog, it is much easier to use and manage by yourself, but if it is a website then it is different.

Actually I have not created any website of myself yet but I have been working with alot of site which has been making alot of money. there was a time where I was opportune to manage a particular site.

Actually I have not created any website of myself yet but I have been working with alot of site which has been making alot of money. there was a time where I was opportune to manage a particular site.
you should explore the idea of owning your own website, as the possibilities are endless and it is more profitable on the long run, especially with new features that are available now, take for instance Facebook monetization for contents.

Currently I have not made any website of my own simply because it requires some skills to be able to develop and maintain and currently I dont have but am still working on myself.

I know it might be difficult to manage one's website by oneself, but when i finally own a website, i'll try as much as possible for a huge part of the website to be made by me.

Recently I don't have anything like website of my own. But still I will like to get one as the case maybe. Because I can see there are allot of people making money on it.

I have used Wix to design a website from scratch, so not to brag, but that was all down to me. However, I have not self-hosted it yet, so I have been unable to monetize it anyway

I know it might be difficult to manage one's website by oneself, but when i finally own a website, i'll try as much as possible for a huge part of the website to be made by me.
Except you are very good in making sense then you should go for this option but If not I would advise you to hire a freelancer that would help you to create the website, to make it look more professional.

Except you are very good in making sense then you should go for this option but If not I would advise you to hire a freelancer that would help you to create the website, to make it look more professional.
What if i don't have enough funds to hire a freelancer when i decide to own a website? Besides, i believe i can create a website myself and still make it look professional. I mean, that's why there's the internet.

Some of my websites have content from other people but as far as building a website is concerned, I do most of my work including writing content. Most of my websites are my 100 percent work.

When it comes to making money on website, I will suggest that you should go for partnership or rather teaming up, as it will give you opportunity to share allot of ideas towards the achievement of the site.

there are some people that actually build their websites by themselves without anybody help because they have the right skills. If you have the right skills you will actually be able to do almost everything online by yourself.

I think that many websites also have been built by website builders. Such kind of website builders have been helping people to build a website on their own. However, it still lacks professionalism.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back