What's new

How much of your website is made by you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How much of your site or sites would you say are made by you? For me it's a mix. Sometimes I will do the site all on my own, other times I team up with others to make a co-run site. If that's the case, we tend to share the work, as in we do 50/50. Most of my new sites I don't design on my own, I have someone else make the site for me, and I do the other work like SEO, social media promotion, etc.

What about you?

For me yet, I haven't designed a website, so I am not making any kind of income, but I have a plan to create a website with my friend in the future. He has good knowledge of website making.

I haven't created my business website yet because I don't need it at the moment, but I will create my own once I'm ready to expand my business and when I'm fully capable of selling my writing services online.

I have not co created a website with anybody before. All the website I have were created by me from start to finish. These days, there's no really a need for website developer before you develop a simple website thanks to wordpress. You can create a simple website that can be monetize with google ad within a day or two.

For my crafting forum, I used a theme but then changed the colors because they were all too bright. I also created my own logo for it and try to use that for my branding. I used free software and didn't want too many add ons to keep the site as simple as possible.

I haven't created my business website yet because I don't need it at the moment, but I will create my own once I'm ready to expand my business and when I'm fully capable of selling my writing services online.

Well, I created my own website a few years ago. I created it through Weebly using their drag and drop feature. So, basically, I myself created my whole website back then.

Well I like to create my own website by doing design and coding myself and I would say my sites are 90% done myself except logo and graphics which is my weak points so I hire someone to do this job for me.

Well, they are not made from scratch. I build off of themes using various software such as Wordpress. I will pick a theme and customize it to my liking.

How much of your site or sites would you say are made by you? For me it's a mix. Sometimes I will do the site all on my own, other times I team up with others to make a co-run site. If that's the case, we tend to share the work, as in we do 50/50. Most of my new sites I don't design on my own, I have someone else make the site for me, and I do the other work like SEO, social media promotion, etc.

What about you?
I have just started learning how to create my own website, and the other day I managed to create a local host website with the help of WordPress. It was actually much harder to create than I expected!

I have just started learning how to create my own website, and the other day I managed to create a local host website with the help of WordPress. It was actually much harder to create than I expected!

I never used Wordpress, but I used Weebly. It has a great drag and drop feature that could help you create a great website and they offer many other kinds of features as well.

it depends on the site i am making, if it is an e commerce site, then i would build it by myself from the scratch to finish as i have a way of doing it, but if it is a social site, then i might outsource it to somebody else.

I never used Wordpress, but I used Weebly. It has a great drag and drop feature that could help you create a great website and they offer many other kinds of features as well.
Oh that is nice, I wish to thank you for sharing this information. I will subsequently make sure to create a website using the application you have stated, in order to ascertain whether it is as great as you claim.

Oh that is nice, I wish to thank you for sharing this information. I will subsequently make sure to create a website using the application you have stated, in order to ascertain whether it is as great as you claim.

Yes, Weebly offers good website builder, but you can also build a website by using other kind of online website builders as well. However, they are not equivalent to a professional website creator.

Yes, Weebly offers good website builder, but you can also build a website by using other kind of online website builders as well. However, they are not equivalent to a professional website creator.
I understand what you are getting at. I have not tried Weebly yet, but I hope it lives up to my slightly lofty expectations. I wanted to ask if the website you have mentioned has the option of adding plug-ins.

when I did my first website I did about 30 percent my self which is providing the necessary equipment needed because I had no idea that time

I understand what you are getting at. I have not tried Weebly yet, but I hope it lives up to my slightly lofty expectations. I wanted to ask if the website you have mentioned has the option of adding plug-ins.

Weebly is a good platform, but they do not accept cryptocurrency payments. They accept bank cards payments only when it comes to puchasing a domain.

Weebly is a good platform, but they do not accept cryptocurrency payments. They accept bank cards payments only when it comes to puchasing a domain.
Oh ok, well this is quite an inconvenience. However, I will have to strategize and come up with ways of circumventing this stumbling block of a payment method.

I have limited knowledge about the internet, I don't know how to create a site. I am now trying to gain knowledge of website design, currently I don't have a website created by me but the nearest feature I will

you should strive to learn even if it is the basic of website creation as it will assist you alot if you want to stay on this online space for a long period of time as website now are becoming more and more valuable.

Teaming up with people you trust to run a website is probably one of the best ideas if you cannot do it alone. But if you can do it alone it will be much better because it will be your own property.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back