What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

Currently most of the online money making websites are now collecting crypto currency as their means of payment because its more easier and faster in paying with crypto currency.
I find receiving payment in cryptocurrency as the easiest way and that is basically what most of the website owners are doing so as to make it easy for the members that are working with them.

I believe it has already been implemented. Most online posting jobs has always paid me in usdt. bizdustry pays too with cryptocurrency, which is Litecoin.

Yes, Litecoin is my favorite currency. I have also been trading in Litecoins for a long time and I really love it. It is good to see that Litecoin is adopted by so many sites out there.

The time it will take most of the website to accept cryptocurrency is dependent on the owners of the website. The onus lies on the owners of the website to make the decision very quickly.

I think that will start happening very soon because cryptocurrency is being accepted by a lot of people and that will make money making platforms to start accepting it.
Though some platforms are accepting the mode of using cryptocurency to do and confirm transaction,the reason why most platform are being skeptical about fully implimenting the use of crypto is that the fluctuation of these coin would very detrimental to their financial record.
I think that will start happening very soon because cryptocurrency is being accepted by a lot of people and that will make money making platforms to start accepting it.
Though some platforms are accepting the mode of using cryptocurency to do and confirm transaction,the reason why most platform are being skeptical about fully implimenting the use of crypto is that the fluctuation of these coin would very detrimental to their financial record.

Last edited:

I don't think the reason some platforms do not use cryptocurrency as a form of payment is because of the fluctuations in price because there are stable coins like busd, usdt and others.

I don't think the reason some platforms do not use cryptocurrency as a form of payment is because of the fluctuations in price because there are stable coins like busd, usdt and others.

I think that it will take much more time because right now the value of cryptocurrencies is down and I think that when this happens, many companies tend to abandon cryptocurrencies. The popularity of cryptocurrencies have declined a bit.

I think that it will take much more time because right now the value of cryptocurrencies is down and I think that when this happens, many companies tend to abandon cryptocurrencies. The popularity of cryptocurrencies have declined a bit.
Bitcoin particularly is still very much popular even though the price has decreased. The reason it seems as if the value of cryptocurrency has decreased is because of some uncertainties in the market.

Bitcoin particularly is still very much popular even though the price has decreased. The reason it seems as if the value of cryptocurrency has decreased is because of some uncertainties in the market.
It is very correct that Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the crypto space and it is widely accepted by most of the people than any other cryptocurrencies.

It is very correct that Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the crypto space and it is widely accepted by most of the people than any other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is synonymous with cryptocurrency. Some people even think that another name for bitcoin is cryptocurrency. The reason is because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be invented.

It is very certain that most of the website now pay in cryptocurrencies because the cryptocurrency has become so popular and it is widely acceptable unlike the PayPal. Although, the cryptocurrency are banned in some countries but there are ways that you could make withdrawals in those countries. Preferably, using the peer-to-peer platform.

By now majority of market place should start accepting crypto as a payment method. Some people now prefer crypto payment method, to crypto payment method. There are still some business that are not accepting crypto as payment method. Paypal is restricted in some country, so crypto is a lonely man hope. And also crypto payment has low transaction fees.

Enabling cryptocurrency as a mode of sending payments to members in platforms shouldn't really take a long time. I believe this should be made the first then others payment methods can follow.

Majority of the sites out there have either started making use of crypto currencies as their only use of payment or one of the many options used for payment. With time, i believe more persons would accept this method as well.
Yes, some sites have started to include cryptocurrency as a means of payment to their members. Very soon, more site will join the suit. And one good thing about using cryptocurrency as payment is that it has low transfer processing fees.

they are already accepting and offering crypto cashouts and some platforms are offering only cashouts only in crypto, for example 2captca or bling games (the last one are various games that offer bitcoin)

Many online making sites are nowadays collecting crypto currency as a means of payment immediately during the pandemic , and some sites are now asking crypto currency as payment

A few years back, sites accepted payments in Paypal because worldwide PayPal is the most widely used payment processor, but now conditions have changed and many sites have started paying in crypto coins for their users. I am not saying all sites have updated this method, but soon all sites will accept payments in crypto.

I would imagine they will start incorporating crypto in the coming years. I think the only reason many have not, at least in the US, is because the government wants to be able to tax everyone.

There are many online platforms already accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment. PayPal for example has already started that. I also heard that Google will follow suit.

Majority of the sites out there have either started making use of crypto currencies as their only use of payment or one of the many options used for payment. With time, i believe more persons would accept this method as well.

There are many online platforms already accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment. PayPal for example has already started that. I also heard that Google will follow suit.
Nowadays almost all the online websites have adopted the use of taking crypto currency coin as their mode of payment because the use of crypto currency has been getting more popular as the means of payment .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back