What's new

How much money have you since lost investing in crypto?

I didn't lose cryptocurrency because I traded it. No, I lost cryptocurrency because I invested it into some Ponzi schemes in the past when I was just getting USD to cryptocurrency then. I think it has amounted to about say $100

How much have you since lost investing in Crypto? I know some have found success, but in recent memory, things have kinda gotten worse for most cryptocurrencies. I haven't invested a lot thank goodness, but I have lost a little bit of money in the process. Have you?
I have been very lucky in my cryptocurency trading in recent times ever since i have known the basic of trading.The first time started trading,i mistakenly sent my email as wallet to a sender,and i lost abut $17,and it was very painful,and since then i have been very careful.

Thank God I have made more than loss. The platform I use pays me referral bonuses on ever transaction made by my referrals. This is huge.

When I acquired some litecoins, the price per coin was just about $230 but now the price has gone down to $180. I have lost $50 in fiat currency per coin value. Hopefully, situation will improve.

I haven't lost any penny there because I haven't invested nor traded but my acquaintance has lost whooping dollars to crypto but he still keeps the fire burning.

Personally, I don't think I have lost so much because I am not an heavy investor or heavy holder of the coins. I just hold some few popular coins and watch them fluctuates with the market and take advantage of any one that produces profit at the moment. Maybe the only way I lost is when the coin reduce in value which will become lesser in value than I bought them. It is just my opinion.

For someone who trades on cryptocurrency there is always the possibility of losing money on daily basis and if I should count the losses that have had it should be well over $2000.

For someone who trades on cryptocurrency there is always the possibility of losing money on daily basis and if I should count the losses that have had it should be well over $2000.
The reason why a lot of people are losing in cryptocurrency is because they are just selling out their cryptocurrency when the price has come down this is not the best option and it is not advisable.if you are a spot trader you shouldn't be at loss.

I requested a friend to invest $150 on my behalf since I've not learnt the ropes of trading, he lost the money to crypto when the market value was down.

The reason why a lot of people are losing in cryptocurrency is because they are just selling out their cryptocurrency when the price has come down this is not the best option and it is not advisable.if you are a spot trader you shouldn't be at loss.

Exactly - selling your cryptocurrencies in dip is one of the silly things to do as an investor because you're automatically losing money immediately on each sale.

I requested a friend to invest $150 on my behalf since I've not learnt the ropes of trading, he lost the money to crypto when the market value was down.
That's not a wise idea to send funds to friend and expecting profit. I rather learn about the market and the price trends on my own with the help of forums and youtube videos and trade crypto on my own.

Well I haven't really had the capital to invest in crypto but I some of my friends have lost a few bucks. It is not advisable to buy when the coin is on the high side

Well I haven't really had the capital to invest in crypto but I some of my friends have lost a few bucks. It is not advisable to buy when the coin is on the high side
That depends on the coin you are investing. For example , if you invest in bitcoin now , it's still not a bad idea because bitcoin can go more high over $60000 though the current price of $48000 is also not cheap.

I have lost about $100 to $150 especially during the last correction. Most of my losses came from not investing in the right coins and not holding as I should have.

Exactly - selling your cryptocurrencies in dip is one of the silly things to do as an investor because you're automatically losing money immediately on each sale.
That is what I have been doing in the past, but now I do not involve myself in that sort of thing again, no matter how the price of cryptocurrency is going down I will always try as much as possible to keep it till it comes back to the price I bought.

Lirecoin as not improved. It is yet to reach the price value when I started receiving litecoin. Litecoin is a good coin for transaction s the fees are small and speed is high, but not good for investment.

I have lost quite a significant amount. This losses where due to poor choices...wrong tokens/memes and panick selling. I have learnt that often moving between coins and selling off yields loss. The key lies on ones ability to hold.

I have lost alot even though it was not that funny to be scammed through my wallet that makes not to have much interest in the operation of cryptocurrency I really lost it and it affects my personal offline business this days.

I have lost quite a significant amount. This losses where due to poor choices...wrong tokens/memes and panick selling. I have learnt that often moving between coins and selling off yields loss. The key lies on ones ability to hold.
Hodling is hard though especially when you had the opportunity to take profits but didn't. That's the main reason why a lot of people sell in loss during corrections.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back