What's new

How much money have you since lost investing in crypto?

I think so far I have lost almost $30 to cryptocurrency investment. I made the mistake of investing in get rich quick schemes and that has taught me not to put my money in them anymore.

I have never invest on any of those cryotocurrency and never experienced failure or lost.but am planning to start investing.i know failure is inevitable in every businesses.

I remember I lost quite a lot to a scam site then, I think the site was called "persona", quite a lot of people lost their funds in crypto then.

Because I didn't invest during the crypto bear market, I haven't lost much money in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency, on the other hand, is a viable investment option.

I didn't even see cryptocurrency because I am too attached to my investment. I am always afraid of losing whenever I put money down into an investment. I also don't like the way the price of cryptocurrency changes frequently in the marketplace.

The last money which I lost in one of my cryptocurrency trade was around $10 which was something I allowed to be liquidated because I was frustrated with the trade.

Crypto is a very good investment forum but then if you don't know how to operate it then you will lose a lot of money,I have lost a lot and I learned the hard way to be good at it and now I have no issues with it

I can't even remember but I believe this was then that I didn't have understanding of cryptocurrency, but now even if I have to go into trading I understand some risk management strategy and I may not likely to lose so much.

Well I have lost some amount of money while investing in crypto, even though the amount will not be compared to others and I lost because of my negligence towards the transaction and failure to check whom I am transacting with.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I know very well, that investment in crypto is all about risk taking. even though not most often people lost their money without recovery, but it takes may takes sometimes before recovery. for the fear of lost in the investment, I have refused to invest in cryptocurrency business.

Last edited:
At my starting, when investing in crypto i lost alot to me at about $70 because I not that patient, I use borrowed money and also lacking crypto knowledge but as I start working with people that know more than I do, I learnt a lot and coach me alot.

I sees crypto, as one of the most scaring form of investment, even though it's very profitable and a life time investment. over the years of my investment, I have lost an amount of $2000 worth of my investment. this is as result of scammers diring transactions.

I'm not into cryotocurrency training because I don't have experience and idea on it. I want to know more before I delve into cryotocurrency training, I don't want to lose much.

I sees crypto, as one of the most scaring form of investment, even though it's very profitable and a life time investment. over the years of my investment, I have lost an amount of $2000 worth of my investment. this is as result of scammers diring transactions.
Hmmm, me that I have not lost up to $100 I'm even here crying that I have lost so much, well the reason why I was losing was because then I didn't really understand how to invest perfectly in cryptocurrency. I was just a novice..

When I received litecoin, the value of my litcoin was $50, not the value is just under $25. I have lost $25 with crypto currency. But I believe this is just a temporary matter
I have learnt a lot of lesson when i first lost a huge amount of money when i was investing in forex trading, so i have been careful not to loose anymore and i have not loss.

Crypto currency investment and trading and forex trading are both very risky business ventures, especially for the newbie. However, a lot of newbie are attracted towards forex and cryptocurrency because they believe it s easy to make money here

My first investment in crypto was $3500 which I lost during a business transaction with someone who could not send me the money in exchange for my crypto. I felt bad about it and I lost hope on investing again in cryptocurrency.

Value of my crypto assets have substantially gone down. When I did not see liteocin gaining much, I exchange my litecoins to ADA but after I invested in ADA, it also started going down.

Well, I have not been very good in the business of cryptocurrency and for that I haven't make any investment in cryptocurrency. The facts is that alot.of people l, have been complaining about how they have been scammed in the crypto transactions.

I have lost up to like 40000 in the crypto currency exchange Business. I really started this year we'll in the sector. However, the recent bear market wiped off all my profit in the market with some part of my capital. I only hope things get better any time soon

I am sorry, but what do you mean when you said that you lost 40,000? Do you mean you lost $40,000? I think you are talking about your local currency, not United States dollar, right?

Trading cryptocurrency is a very risky business even though you can not lost the total value of you money you have invested but it will takes alot of time to regain your capital. I have lost almost $4500 in total.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back