What's new

How much money have you since lost investing in crypto?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How much have you since lost investing in Crypto? I know some have found success, but in recent memory, things have kinda gotten worse for most cryptocurrencies. I haven't invested a lot thank goodness, but I have lost a little bit of money in the process. Have you?

I have lost up to like 40000 in the crypto currency exchange Business. I really started this year we'll in the sector. However, the recent bear market wiped off all my profit in the market with some part of my capital. I only hope things get better any time soon

Gee @Nurudeen that amount you lost looks huge to me (although I do not know the exact value in US dollars). That is a neat lesson that you shared to us to be careful with investing particularly with the trading which is like gambling. Even in stocks you can lose if you do not know the status of the stocks.

My first time was when I tried investing $17 ,but due to bad network and typo error my bitcoin wallet was credited with $17cent ,4 days later my account was hacked .

When I received litecoin, the value of my litcoin was $50, not the value is just under $25. I have lost $25 with crypto currency. But I believe this is just a temporary matter

How much have you since lost investing in Crypto? I know some have found success, but in recent memory, things have kinda gotten worse for most cryptocurrencies. I haven't invested a lot thank goodness, but I have lost a little bit of money in the process. Have you?
I think that since investing in cryptocurrency i have probably lost in excess of 0.01 BTC and this was because of various scam sites that i invested in in the start and also by the online gambling system which was supposed to have sure ways of winning. I was naive in the beginning and therefore i was not able to tell that these were a scam.

I think in total I have lost about $200 from cryptocurrency , and majority of the loss comes from when I was just a newbie and was just starting to invest in crypto currency without really studying the price then ,

Monies I have since lost in cryptocurrency are actually many though I have lost count myself. These monies were not lost as a result of my trading cryptocurrencies, they were rather lost on ponzi schemes way back

I haven't really lost much investing in cryptocurrency because i didn't invest during the crypto dip periods.Nonetheless crypto is another good form of investment.

Crypto currency exchange Business is really good good investment option for any individual to delve into. However, due to the manipulation in the market, a lot of people are losing money every day. So far I have also lost some huge amount of money

I don't normally invest in crypto, I normally work online to earn crypto currency to hold and later sell it when it rises, but I only invested around $50 and i gained $20 after the end of the long investment.

Monies I have since lost in cryptocurrency are actually many though I have lost count myself. These monies were not lost as a result of my trading cryptocurrencies, they were rather lost on ponzi schemes way back
I have also loss a lot of money then from crypto currency due to Ponzi , I think the major cause then was because I was a newbie , but now i make research before making any investment

I have also loss a lot of money then from crypto currency due to Ponzi , I think the major cause then was because I was a newbie , but now i make research before making any investment
Same occur to me and is so unfortunate that this scammers use the opportunity of newbie ignorant to rob them of their money. But eventually we will live out of it.

Same occur to me and is so unfortunate that this scammers use the opportunity of newbie ignorant to rob them of their money. But eventually we will live out of it.
To avoid those scammers I think the method I make use of making more research about a platform , before thinking of registering on them and making money because Ponzi is another aspect I don't check on

I have lost a lot and the experience almost made me lose great opportunities in recent times. It took extra consideration and the mind to take risks before I tried again.

Loosing money in trading is something that is quit common, not just in trading, but also any other from of investment. You cannot avoid it but you can manage it to some level

Well I really haven't lost that much money I could even say I have gain a little than lost though I made fee losses but I made some profit too...I think it's people who trade regularly that can really relate to this,I wish I knew how to trade

You are definitely right, making depth research about the plate form before venturing is also good way of discovering. Just that this people have also advance to a point they lead your research to a point it seems so real.
To avoid those scammers I think the method I make use of making more research about a platform , before thinking of registering on them and making money because Ponzi is another aspect I don't check on

I have lost a lot of money to cryptocurrency. I lost a huge amounts of money to a Tron smart contract last year and I have also lost to the bearish run that currently affects cryptocurrencies.

You are definitely right, making depth research about the plate form before venturing is also good way of discovering. Just that this people have also advance to a point they lead your research to a point it seems so real.
If it looks so real , it's best to check for people experiences too on such platform ,so that you would not invest on a fake platform and not get paid at the end of the day

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back