What's new

How much money have you since lost investing in crypto?

How much have you since lost investing in Crypto? I know some have found success, but in recent memory, things have kinda gotten worse for most cryptocurrencies. I haven't invested a lot thank goodness, but I have lost a little bit of money in the process. Have you?
Have lost so much in crpto currency but not as much as my profit in it cos I do take risk and studied the wave of Cryptocurrency so It Keep me growing

Hodling is hard though especially when you had the opportunity to take profits but didn't. That's the main reason why a lot of people sell in loss during corrections.
Yes you are right. Nothing pains me more than seeing myself ltosing when I had the chance to make more. Most times it's my greed. I was trading future some days ago. I was in 8$ profit..I felt the need to wait thinking it'd go higher. I ended up being liquidated.

This thread was created when the price was heavily fluctuating and the crypto market was down. i am sure that the old investors have never recovered from the loss since then. However, crypto trading hs been proved to be fruitful for new investors who invested money after the month of May.

I have lost a couple of dollars on crypto but it is not wise to start calculating your loss.
I would rather invest more if I have and still make some profit that I can

How much have you since lost investing in Crypto? I know some have found success, but in recent memory, things have kinda gotten worse for most cryptocurrencies. I haven't invested a lot thank goodness, but I have lost a little bit of money in the process. Have you?
I have invest huge sum of money in cryptocurrency so far. So I can say I have not lost much to cryptocurrency. But I have lost a huge amount early this year to forex trading and it has not be easy for me since then.

Due to the fact that the crypto market is a volatile one, it rises and falls, and it dips and ruses again, I have lost some money to the dip but I am hopeful to recover when the market gets better.

I have not been on crypto ror long but I will say crypto is not the only means of survival or money making so it should not be over emphasised

I've lost more than 50 thousand naira in cryprocurency during the pandemic. I think it happened because I had little knowledge about it and how it works. But right now I'm learning

None yet and I don't wish to be on the loss part of it, though there is every tendency for it to happen but the loss shouldn't be that huge.

I have not record any lost,I wait patiently for the dip and invest,I bother not to check that's the benefits of spot Trading,there is no loss no matter how long the market moves.

Well, I can't say that I haven't made some losses since I started trading cryptocurrency especially in the recent times but what am sure if is that it's actually nothing compared to what I have gained from it and u intend to keep it that way

I have lost $2.5. However, it was not due to price fluctuations per say. A lost a bigger amount due to the fact that I converted dollars into Euro and my trading platform charged my an extra $2. I lost the rest of the 50 cents due to price fluctuations.

Some of my crypto investments are still at loss, however, my investment in crypto currency in total is still profitable. I have invested on a half a dozen coins and some of my investments have grown by 300 percent.

I have never invested into any of those cryotocurrency,so I have never experienced failure or success, to be frank I don't even know how to invest on cryotocurrency.

I would say it is just $10 I have lost in cryptocurrency Trading. To be very honest I don't have much interest in cryptocurrency Trading. I just use the money to test the water and nothing else.

Well, I have not lost money in crypto but I have even gained more. I have lost some amount in trading Binary only. I just want to venture into Forex trading after losing all my funds trading binary

I have lost a lot of money to crypto trading but I have gained more through crypto investment. If my understanding of crypto trading does not work for trading, then it should money through the investment

I have also loss a lot of money then from crypto currency due to Ponzi , I think the major cause then was because I was a newbie , but now i make research before making any investment

The truth of the matter is that you did not make necessary research about this coins before you invested in it and you already paid the price, so for future references, you should be careful with the kind of investment that you put your money into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back