What's new

How much money have you since lost investing in crypto?

Since i started investing and trading crypto currency i have lost but i will not remembered exactly but I'm sure i have lost something like $17-35 this is because i don't do it regularly.

I have lost up to like 40000 in the crypto currency exchange Business. I really started this year we'll in the sector. However, the recent bear market wiped off all my profit in the market with some part of my capital. I only hope things get better any time soon
What do you mean by 40,000. Are you saying 40,000 bitcoin or 40,000 dollars. Well whatever it might be that is a huge lost. But if you did not sell the coin when declining and you are ready to wait. You would have recovered your lost and make profit when the price rise

The only time I have ever lost money on crypto currency investment is was on skrill. Skrill allows you to buy and sell various crypto currencies. They don't allow crypto deposit or withdrawal but you can buy using your balance or card and sell it on the platform and withdraw fit money.

I've lost quite a lot some have been as a result of not knowing some I've just trusted people I should Never have trusted but I've learnt my lesson

Losing money in business is common thing to everyone that is into business but am not into cryptocurrency investment, so I haven't loss any money there.

You can lose money when you don't know what to do at a time because it's not always that you will invest or trade the market.

The only loss i made was in crytpo ponzi, lost about 120usd, all lessons learnt, i do not invest in such again neither do i advise people to

I have not lost anything significant in cryptocurrency, the number rise and fall of cryptocurrencies which is more like recovery . I try to manage loses as much as I can.

I have lost severally due to shitcoin I invested on, I was an amateur then, I just invested in coin without even study the road map of the those coins

I did not like investing in cryptocurrency because of the price fluctuations which occur at every minute. But I am willing to learn if I say someone to teach me.

$150 thanks to non other than elon musk I just remember hearing a lot about dodgecoin and then everyone is posting about it on Facebook Instagram YouTube tik tok so as the dodgecoin was going up in price my Litecoin was reducing rapidly and then there was that elon bomb saying there would no longer be a purchase of Tesla with Bitcoin than really made me lose money

Well I have not lost penny in crypto maybe because I'm working with experience people. The last time I invested in crypto, I made profit of which I'm happy with.

Loosing money in trading is something that is quit common, not just in trading, but also any other from of investment. You cannot avoid it but you can manage it to some level
Ia have lost a lot of money to various investments out there and i have been very careful since i start investing in crypto currency and inhave never lost any of my coin.

If it looks so real , it's best to check for people experiences too on such platform ,so that you would not invest on a fake platform and not get paid at the end of the day
Cryptocurrency is a good option for investing If you have some experience about crypto currency and you know about it very well then you can earn money by investing.But I kept it till now so I didn't take any loss from the crypto currency.

Ia have lost a lot of money to various investments out there and i have been very careful since i start investing in crypto currency and inhave never lost any of my coin.
This is it, there is no crime in losing some amount of money at the early stage but if after some time in the business or investment, you are still loosing, that means you have not learnt anything from your past mistakes

I have not lost money trading in crypto per say. However, I have lost money investing in HYIPs who claimed that they invest in crypto. I believe that those HYIPs never actually invested in crypto to begin with and HYIPs merely lied about it.

$150 thanks to non other than elon musk I just remember hearing a lot about dodgecoin and then everyone is posting about it on Facebook Instagram YouTube tik tok so as the dodgecoin was going up in price my Litecoin was reducing rapidly and then there was that elon bomb saying there would no longer be a purchase of Tesla with Bitcoin than really made me lose money
Elon Musk has made dogecoin price go very high and down only for his advantage, he has made enough money from it. Whereas investors who later trusted in dogecoin and invested , lost money , I was one of among those losers.

Cryptocurrency is a good option for investing If you have some experience about crypto currency and you know about it very well then you can earn money by investing.But I kept it till now so I didn't take any loss from the crypto currency.
Yeah cryptocurrency is a good option when it comes to investing ,a lot have benefited and that's the reason bthey are not ready to stop at any moment but continue on cryptocurrency investment too

How much have you since lost investing in Crypto? I know some have found success, but in recent memory, things have kinda gotten worse for most cryptocurrencies. I haven't invested a lot thank goodness, but I have lost a little bit of money in the process. Have you?

Seriously, during the last global fall in the price of cryptocurrency, there was a friend of mine who actually lost close to 200,000 dollars when it comes to the cryptocurrency that depreciated so much.

To be candid, I cannot really estimate my loss but the fact is that it is not up to the amount that I have gained on crypto

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back