What's new

How much money have you since lost investing in crypto?

I am not the type that Invest much in crypto currency, I am always scared of the possible loss that can result from it, so I don't have any history of poss from it.

I have not lost much in crypto trading , in fact I am in little profit in trading doge. But its due to gambling , my overall crypto experience has been really bad.

I am not the type that Invest much in crypto currency, I am always scared of the possible loss that can result from it, so I don't have any history of poss from it.
Although an investment that don't have the possibility of making loss , does not have the potential of making profit ,I think it's basically on that level I view cryptocurrency as tho

I am just trying to start out on my journey in investing in cryptocurrency towards been able to make money from it. Though am trying seeking knowledge on it to be able to have an edge in decisions that I will make.

Even if the value of all crypto currencies becomes zero, I have nothing to lose because I have not invested from my pockets. I built my crypto assets from the payment I received from earning sites, therefore, I feel my investment is risk free.

How much have you since lost investing in Crypto? I know some have found success, but in recent memory, things have kinda gotten worse for most cryptocurrencies. I haven't invested a lot thank goodness, but I have lost a little bit of money in the process. Have you?

Seriously, I don't really calculate that because as far as I'm concerned, I have good reasons to believe that it's not necessarily important to me anymore.

Since when I started bitcoin I have not been paid much like that but when I'm able to get money and invest I Know i will surely make profit from it

How much have you since lost investing in Crypto? I know some have found success, but in recent memory, things have kinda gotten worse for most cryptocurrencies. I haven't invested a lot thank goodness, but I have lost a little bit of money in the process. Have you?
I lost much more than $70 I believe and this made me to suspend any Crypto Currencies investments for now, until further notice.

I use to tell people that one do not lose money in cryptocurrency unless he or she sells. If the token you bought dip , you may lose the dollar worth but you token is still there. All you need is to holdl for a bull.

Cryptocurrency is a two-way something in the sense that you will make gains in some and lose some. I think i have not lost much amount of money on crypto coins because i always do enough research before investing on any of them.

When I was a newbie in the cryptocurrency world back in the day, that was when I could say I have lost de money on ponzi schemes, but not anymore

Before I never lost my money with crypto currency. But early this year I lost some amount of money investing with someone online. I don't know how the person traded with the money but he lost it really because he showed me the trade he made. That is the first time that I will loss my money with crypto

I have not lost anything but I have always invested and never exchanged them. One should invest in cryptocurrency not for mid term and short term perspective but for long term perspective and similar to any commodity, gold or shares, price fluctuations will be there, but in the long term they will always go up.

I have lost around $27-$30 investing in crypto. I made my first investment in HYIP programs using crypto coins and I suffered that loss. I made that investment during 2020. I have not invested in any HYIP program since then. I have always been warning people against HYIP program since then.

I have not lost any money on crypto investments because I have never given it a trial. I have only lost money on stock which is 100000. This has taught me a lesson to step behind when it comes to gambling.

If I had sold my crypto assets during the dip, I would have made a huge loss, but I did not sell during the dip and I continued to hold my assets and finally, my investments has returned profits.

Assuming my mentorship explain better to me on how to trade on any cryptocurrency I would have known better not to invest much money on it, but is all good now because if you don’t lost by taking risk that means you are not ready to make much money in life.

Assuming my mentorship explain better to me on how to trade on any cryptocurrency I would have known better not to invest much money on it, but is all good now because if you don’t lost by taking risk that means you are not ready to make much money in life.
Most times we learn the hard way, and I think it's also good you had a first hand experience on these, with This I believe you would know how to handle your tradings

You lose when you sell unless you invested in shit coins and it got rug pulled. I have learnt not to sell until it brings profit no matter how long it takes.

In the investment world, regardless of the field, profit and loss are common, make failure the main teacher, the most important thing is that we are not easily trapped by investment site fraud. I don't need to calculate how much I lose it will make me a little disappointed and discouraged, but how much profit I get must exceed the amount of loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back