What's new

How much money have you since lost investing in crypto?

I have never invest nor do cryto trading and investment,but there is one of my friend who tends to lost millions of money in the process before he learn everything,I am sure by now he must have recover all money he lost.

I think I have lost more than $30 already, but this taught me a great lesson and I do not just go about buying coins anymore like I used to do.

My first time was when I tried investing $17 ,but due to bad network and typo error my bitcoin wallet was credited with $17cent ,4 days later my account was hacked .
You are right by that, one has to confirm and do necessary research before starting any crypto business, because scammers are rampant this days.

Crypto currency exchange Business is really good good investment option for any individual to delve into. However, due to the manipulation in the market, a lot of people are losing money every day. So far I have also lost some huge amount of money

The trading or cryptocurrency form of business, is one of the most expensive and the most profitable form of business which can earned alot of income within a short period of time if you can handle it properly. Investment in crypto I have lost over $1500.

I have lost count of the amount of money I lose in cryptocurrency and then I was just a novice because I didn't know the act of holding a coin even when it was on a serious dip... Now I understand and no matter how the value of a particular cryptocurrency depreciate I will always hold it.

In order to avoid getting scammed online during investment , you need to make a proper research about the investment and concerning the person you are about to pay to.
To avoid those scammers I think the method I make use of making more research about a platform , before thinking of registering on them and making money because Ponzi is another aspect I don't check on

Though I wouldn't say I've lost because some of the coins I bought recently have dipped so much in value but I'm still holding on to them anyways. That's my only experience with cryptocurrency.
I think the reason most people lose is when they get into the trading aspect or just buy or sell for FOMO or other reasons.

I don't engage in cryptocurrency Trading because I cannot stand the price fluctuation in the marketplace. I am too attached to my initial capital and this can affect my reasoning to make the right decision concerning the trading. This is the reason why I stay clear of cryptocurrency trading and investment.

I don't engage in cryptocurrency Trading because I cannot stand the price fluctuation in the marketplace. I am too attached to my initial capital and this can affect my reasoning to make the right decision concerning the trading. This is the reason why I stay clear of cryptocurrency trading and investment.
I really understand you it's not really easy trading, because you need to place more focus on trading and for you not to make loss you need to invest at the right time , trading comes with so much amount of emotions

I really understand you it's not really easy trading, because you need to place more focus on trading and for you not to make loss you need to invest at the right time , trading comes with so much amount of emotions
It is because of the emotion I avoid cryptocurrency trading and investment. Also I am very lazy as doing market research and analysis. And I don't want to invest based on speculation and I'm going around among the people. perhaps I'm going to engage in cryptocurrency trading in the future but not at present.

How much have you since lost investing in Crypto? I know some have found success, but in recent memory, things have kinda gotten worse for most cryptocurrencies. I haven't invested a lot thank goodness, but I have lost a little bit of money in the process. Have you?
I've lost about $400 since I started investing in cryptocurrencies. It was actually first on Forsage TRX where I got duped by a supposeth colleague.

I have not lost anything since when I started cryptocurrencies because have not invest big money, and the limited money I funds my account is there till today. I want to know more before I can invest much on cryptocurrency.

I have never lost any money because i have never invested in crypto currencies. I want to invest in crypto currencies but i'm too scared to take such a big risk. Crypto investment is not for the faint hearted.

I have lost what is up to $50 and this made me to feel bad as I supposed to have at least learn a skill and then do better instead of just wasting the money in cryptocurrencies.

I don't like investing in cryptocurrency because I don't have fundamental knowledge on how the market works and how to take advantage of it. But I have some friends who lost about $300 from cryptocurrency trading and investment.

Cryptocurrency, Is one of the most scariest form of business investment which i have always been making research about how to go on with the business to avoid being scammed or fail.

It is because of the emotion I avoid cryptocurrency trading and investment. Also I am very lazy as doing market research and analysis. And I don't want to invest based on speculation and I'm going around among the people. perhaps I'm going to engage in cryptocurrency trading in the future but not at present.
The emotions is really not easy to best at a moment the person could get confused on what he or she is investing on even if you have done analysis ,you would be scared of making loss

I have lost a lots of money, but by the will of Allah, I am optimistic that I will start gaining profits sooner. We just need to create a successful cryptocurrency investment strategy in order to make money and use techniques to make accurate cryptocurrency predictions.

The emotions is really not easy to best at a moment the person could get confused on what he or she is investing on even if you have done analysis ,you would be scared of making loss
To be very honest with you I don't like anything that will make my emotions fluctuate up and down. This makes me to avoid cryptocurrency trading and investments completely.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back