How much money have you since lost investing in crypto?

Skysaint

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Making profits in investments isn't always constant and cryptocurrency investment isn't left out in this. So I wouldn't say I haven't made losses but the truth is that I have made profits through it much more than I lose

Kelly5

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I didn't lose cryptocurrency because I traded it. No, I lost cryptocurrency because I invested it into some Ponzi schemes in the past when I was just getting USD to cryptocurrency then. I think it has amounted to about say $100

cafediscussions

tyrim88

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
How much have you since lost investing in Crypto? I know some have found success, but in recent memory, things have kinda gotten worse for most cryptocurrencies. I haven't invested a lot thank goodness, but I have lost a little bit of money in the process. Have you?
I have been very lucky in my cryptocurency trading in recent times ever since i have known the basic of trading.The first time started trading,i mistakenly sent my email as wallet to a sender,and i lost abut $17,and it was very painful,and since then i have been very careful.

Justin

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
When I acquired some litecoins, the price per coin was just about $230 but now the price has gone down to $180. I have lost $50 in fiat currency per coin value. Hopefully, situation will improve.