What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I think that's the reason, they are afraid of Bizdustry and how high it can go. That's why they are trying to bring it down but too bad for them, because they are not going to succeed. Bizdustry with the attacks it has had, it has shown its strength.
I seriously Alexander actually said that the security of this forum is perfect and maybe that is what I've been preventing them from accessing and hacking the database on this site,there is no need for them to waste their time because those who have tried have already fail.

Well, it is not that much of an amount for me. I usually post whenver I get some free time from my schedule offline desk job. I usually get around $10 per month or so from posting on forums. It is not that much but I don't expect to become rich either. 😄

You must definitely become more and more active here and you can earn more than $10. Please create new threads and also give chance to people to respond to your threads in here. I am very active in here and enjoy posting and I also create threads sometimes.

It is unfortunate that both you and others have fallen for these scam sites. I have not been making money online for that long, maybe a year now and on Bizdustry a little less, but among all the sites I have been on, this has been the best.
Its good you never encountered scam like i did back then in 2916, which is five years today. I'm happy i finally earned real money online from Bizdustry, and I'm relieved now. After that 2016 i stopped anytime concerning online earnings, cos it didn't work out for me. But all of a sudden, i came back to online fold late in December 2020, made my first money during January ending 2021.

Last edited:
it was because of time and other offline activities that I have not been able to use the full potential of this our beloved community,from the first day I started I think I have been able to make between 20 and 25 Dollars here, still planning to earn more.

Its good you never encountered scam like i did back then in 2916, which is five years today. I'm happy i finally earned real money online from Bizdustry, and I'm relieved now. After that 2016 i stopped anytime concerning online earnings, cos it didn't work out for me. But all of a sudden, i came back to online fold late in December 2920, made my first money during January ending 2021.
I was working on a few sites, but thanks to Bizdustry I got away from them in time, as creating threads showed me that they are scams. So far I have invested time but received profits, glad you are back and earning.

Seriously I do not actually know why they are so jealous of bizdustry, I know of the founder of the beermoneyforum who was trying to paint bizdustry black and they they even threatening to hack the database of bizdustry, Alexander told him that the database and the security of bizdustry is strong, everything was posted here for us to stay away from beermoneyforum,ever since then i never visited beermoneyforum again.
They are thinking that bizdustry will be like what they have or have been operating like by enslaving those they say are loyal clients. They exploit people too much there for my liking

You must definitely become more and more active here and you can earn more than $10. Please create new threads and also give chance to people to respond to your threads in here. I am very active in here and enjoy posting and I also create threads sometimes.
I posted some threads in here. But didn't get any incentives for that. I had also tried to contact admin, but of no use. I posted 4 to 5 well written, lengthy threads. But wasn't paid any incentives, not even 20 bizcoins which we usually get for commenting.

I posted some threads in here. But didn't get any incentives for that. I had also tried to contact admin, but of no use. I posted 4 to 5 well written, lengthy threads. But wasn't paid any incentives, not even 20 bizcoins which we usually get for commenting.
Point of correction , its not everywhere you post and you get incentives in every forum sites, and thats why there is rules and regulation on where you can go and earn and where you cant earn while posting.

Currently the threads are not paying, and the posts are but you must know where to post to generate revenue. You can verify this information in the Bizdustry office and be clear about it.

I have been active in Bizdustry since last year (2020) November. Since then, I have earned and withdrawn a good amount of money here. Though I really don't know the exact amount. I will check my coimbase wallet for the history since that is where I have been receiving my earnings.
Few days ago is was doing a recap of all my activities on bizdustry and realized that between the month of January and this moment I've made and withdrawn about $120. Some of this earning is through referral and posting.

Currently, Bizdustry does not pay for creating threads. However, you get paid 20 Biznotes for every comment you make in threads. I think you are a new member and you have to make a minimum amount of certain comments in order to get approved as far as I can remember, this is what I did. After the admin approved my comments, I started receiving Biznotes. Please check the rules and also see the FAQ page. If you still face problems, then contact Alexander. Alexander will resolve your issues in no time. Bizdustry is the BEST forum and I never had any problems with it.

I was working on a few sites, but thanks to Bizdustry I got away from them in time, as creating threads showed me that they are scams. So far I have invested time but received profits, glad you are back and earning.
Yes, I'm back and earning, only through the help of Bizdustry. Apart from Bizdustry, i just don't think i could've been able to earn online. That's why i always appreciate their good job for changing peoples mindset towards online earnings.

Yes, I'm back and earning, only through the help of Bizdustry. Apart from Bizdustry, i just don't think i could've been able to earn online. That's why i always appreciate their good job for changing peoples mindset towards online earnings.

Well, my views are similar to yours. Bizdustry has been my main source of income and only with Bizdustry it is possible for me to earn money. Bizdustry is without any doubt supreme and much superior to other forums right now. Bizdustry has made it possible for me to earn money as of now.

Well, my views are similar to yours. Bizdustry has been my main source of income and only with Bizdustry it is possible for me to earn money. Bizdustry is without any doubt supreme and much superior to other forums right now. Bizdustry has made it possible for me to earn money as of now.
I use to be more happier seeing people talk good around Bizdustry. The Admin, staffs, and members too are super legit. I started online 2016 but was scammed countless times, Bizdustry proved the only option that rewarded me in this 2021.

I use to be more happier seeing people talk good around Bizdustry. The Admin, staffs, and members too are super legit. I started online 2016 but was scammed countless times, Bizdustry proved the only option that rewarded me in this 2021.

I have earned $26 till now on Bizdustry and I plan to cashout soon. The admin is lenient in here and he is polite. Forum admins should be lenient because we are all humans and this is something that the admins of Bizdustry understand. This is what I really like about Bizdustry. Long Live Bizdystry!!

I have earned $26 till now on Bizdustry and I plan to cashout soon. The admin is lenient in here and he is polite. Forum admins should be lenient because we are all humans and this is something that the admins of Bizdustry understand. This is what I really like about Bizdustry. Long Live Bizdystry!!
Yes, the forum admin is lenient, including his other staff members. Ever since i came here, I've never encountered issue both in earning and also in violations.

It is a great benefit that we have here at Bizdustry, which is the orientation to go to other sites that are economically beneficial, many members share their experiences which helps a lot, plus they show that they are legitimate sites.

Thank you so much everyone for clearing my doubts. Though I had posted some threads I didn't knew that it doesn't give incentives. Anyways, the posting work will keep on going like this. Hope to reach cashout for the first time

I have made nothin less than $50 thereabout so far in bizdustry. I just woke up his morning and saw an alert from my wallet of a completed deposit I requested last week Friday. Isn't that amazing?

They are thinking that bizdustry will be like what they have or have been operating like by enslaving those they say are loyal clients. They exploit people too much there for my liking
They are seriously exploiding people seriously,and the funny thing is that these people that they are exploiding do not even see anything wrong with it as they are willing to work very hard for a little amount of money. This is not this is not right.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back