What's new

How Much Money Do You Spend While Travelling?

I love having a lot of money in my account while traveling because I would love to buy anything that comes my way. I can't actually the amount I could spend while traveling but I can spend millions if I have good money with me.

I don't even travel much often. If I have to travel, I start preparing ahead of time. This I do by trying to contact someone on the destination location to compare prices of hotel rooms for me. From there, I book for the cheapest hotel. I also don't travel with loads as that could be an extra cost to convey.

Actually the amount of money to be spent while travelling, depends on the kind of means of transportation which I believe, the cost for airlines can't be the same with road buses.

Well I think this depends a lot on where you travel, which airline you travel with, if you travel in tourist, premium tourist or bussiness and also depends on the accommodation as well as other factors, for example in my case if I fly within the European union the flights are very cheap even if I fly domestically or outside the European Union

Traveling is one of the thing that really customers ones money because you will always feel like to spend on some small small things which are not really necessary but you feel like to tease them.

The amount to spend while traveling will really depend on the distance that you are going and the period you are going to stay for the traveling.

I think that distance does play a really significant role. This is because distance is a huge factor when it comes to fuel consumption in the end. I do not travel that much, but fuel is very expensive in here.

Travelling is a quite normal kind of thing human beings have been doing for a long time. However, spending a lot of money while travelling could be really huge problem for many people, so how much money do you in spend when it comes to travelling?

A friend of mine who traveled to United Kingdom last year actually spent about seven million Naira or even more than 7 million naira to process everything that had to do with his travelling. He is now into one of the universities in UK where he's studying.

A friend of mine who traveled to United Kingdom last year actually spent about seven million Naira or even more than 7 million naira to process everything that had to do with his travelling. He is now into one of the universities in UK where he's studying.

Well, I think that when it comes to the United Kingdom, the cost of living in there is a bit high as compared to other countries. There are many people who visit their family members in there, so they have to manage their expenses.

I love having a lot of money in my account while traveling because I would love to buy anything that comes my way. I can't actually the amount I could spend while traveling but I can spend millions if I have good money with me.
I love having a lot of money in my account on all circumstances as it is a very good thing and keeps your mind at ease, as you know that you can afford whatever you want.

Travelling is a quite normal kind of thing human beings have been doing for a long time. However, spending a lot of money while travelling could be really huge problem for many people, so how much money do you in spend when it comes to travelling?
I do not have a particular amount of money that I spend whenever I travel because there are times that you will see some things on the road that you may want to munch while traveling

It absolutely depends on where you're traveling to. I don't like traveling out the country, most times i just stay in my state or i can spend like 30.00 to travel to another state

I do not have a particular amount of money that I spend whenever I travel because there are times that you will see some things on the road that you may want to munch while traveling

Well, I also do not spend that much and I have not set a budget for that. I occasionally purchase fuel for my motorcycle and use it rarely. I have to spend money in order to maintain my motorcycle.

It depends on the nature of my trip and the reason for which I am traveling.

On a vacation I could spend more to give myself a good time but if I am going on a business trip I tend to keep everything minimal and try not to spend excessively or above the original budget.

Well, I also do not spend that much and I have not set a budget for that. I occasionally purchase fuel for my motorcycle and use it rarely. I have to spend money in order to maintain my motorcycle.
That is good and you should add it to your budget every month so that you will know that you are spending money on one particular thing which seems to be good

It absolutely depends on where you're traveling to. I don't like traveling out the country, most times i just stay in my state or i can spend like 30.00 to travel to another state
I would really love to travel outside of my country and experience a totally different culture and tradition, a different way of life and a new environment which is part of education.

I have not traveled a lot but I am planning to do so once I'm able to stabilize my income. If I am traveling I will not budget more than 1% of the total money I have.

I have not traveled a lot but I am planning to do so once I'm able to stabilize my income. If I am traveling I will not budget more than 1% of the total money I have.
That is a pretty good percentage if you get it, since sometimes the trips are more expensive than we foresaw in the first instance, since when you are in a foreign country and other cultures can arrive unforeseen that we did not take into account and spend more money than usual and also not know well the prices of goods in the country or in the worst case that we are scammed for being foreigners.

It depends on the nature of my trip and the reason for which I am traveling.

On a vacation I could spend more to give myself a good time but if I am going on a business trip I tend to keep everything minimal and try not to spend excessively or above the original budget.
Yeah, it truly depends on your reason for traveling. For each, you need to be so frugal with how you spend your money. In vocation, most people budget more money for fun than when traveling for business.

That is a pretty good percentage if you get it, since sometimes the trips are more expensive than we foresaw in the first instance, since when you are in a foreign country and other cultures can arrive unforeseen that we did not take into account and spend more money than usual and also not know well the prices of goods in the country or in the worst case that we are scammed for being foreigners.
I think I have read a few travel trips by some people and it's scamming by foreigners is something they always report. Whenever they see that you have a lot of money they will try as much as possible to scam you which is bad.

I think I have read a few travel trips by some people and it's scamming by foreigners is something they always report. Whenever they see that you have a lot of money they will try as much as possible to scam you which is bad.
Yes, it is normal for this to happen to be true, many people seeing that you are a foreigner will try to scam you, since you do not know the country and surely you will not know the prices, that is why they try to do these things, it is It is true that not all of them will, but you will always find someone who tries to scam you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back