What's new

How Much Money Can A Hawker Make In A Day?

that is true, product that have high demand would sell faster than some other products, like for instance, bottled water would sell faster in areas that have high temperature.
I think demand of the people is something that those who are into the business put into consideration. if you are selling something that is in high demand they will likely make a lot of profit from it.

Hawking is not easy and the earnings are also low, therefore earning $5 by hawking would be a big amount for hawkers because they work hard in finding customers and selling their items.
Except for some product, the money people make from hawking does not worth the effort they put into it. Moving from one place to another carrying goods around is not easy.
We cannot really quantify how much hawkers make daily. What I know is that it is a business like any other and if run well, you will realize your profits as equivalent to how much you invested and how much you sold.
I think you're right about the quantify how much a hawker made daily. Hawking is stressful means of selling goods. To me, hawking is not really an effective method of selling goods.

Last edited:
Well sometimes a hawker can earned more than a salary earner depending on the kind of goods he hawke and the level of patronage he has on the street.

There are alot of people who are making money from that depends on the goods which are in high demand.

The kind of products you are selling well mostly the mean much amount of money you are going to make. The areas in which you hawk the products to will also determine the amount of money you are going to make.

Actually I think no one can really tell exactly how much the could earned from their hawking business if not hear from them directly.

sometimes it depends on the kind of goods they hawke.

Actually I think no one can really tell exactly how much the could earned from their hawking business if not hear from them directly.

sometimes it depends on the kind of goods they hawke.
That's true, when they are hawking something that is very much in demand in a particular area there is a very big chance that they will make a lot of money from it. But the reverse is the case if it is not in demand.

Hawking is not easy and the earnings are also low, therefore earning $5 by hawking would be a big amount for hawkers because they work hard in finding customers and selling their items.
There are some hawkers that make more than this amount you stated, what is success for one might not be success for another person and there cases differs base on goods they are selling and location

Actually hawkers do earned some good considerable amount of money from their business even though it depends on the kind of commodities they sell on the street.

There are some of the commodities that are in high demand in the street.

The kind of products you are selling well mostly the mean much amount of money you are going to make. The areas in which you hawk the products to will also determine the amount of money you are going to make.
Yes, the area you hawk will definitely determines how much you make. If you hawk in a populous area where people buy a lot of things, you'll definitely make some money. And there are some places where hawking is not allowed.

Well I think it depends on your location and the kind of goods you hawker.

There is no doubt that there are some goods that are in high demand in all street most especially the sells of water in some location.
In places where the sun is very high, people that sell drinks especially water would make a lot if sales than almost every other person selling because of the level of dehydration

Actually hawkers do earned some good considerable amount of money from their business even though it depends on the kind of commodities they sell on the street.

There are some of the commodities that are in high demand in the street.
The demand for the product they are selling is what really matters and what really determines the amount of profit they are going to make. if their products are in high demand their chances of making profit will be high.

I don't really know how much a hawker can make a day, but I'm very sure they don't earn a considerable amount of money, most of them earns peanuts.

I don't really know how much a hawker can make a day, but I'm very sure they don't earn a considerable amount of money, most of them earns peanuts.
It actually depends on the kind of business they are doing. Some people hawk things that are very much needed by so many people and they make a lot of profit from that. But some of them make peanuts though.

Don't be surprised that some hawkers made make significant amount of money in a day . Apparently, the amount of money to make would solely depend on the type of items he or she is selling.

I don't think they will be able to make a reasonable amount of money in a day and I think it also depends on what they are selling because some of them are selling goods that are very profitable

When it comes to street hawking, things could be very hard. I have seen many people trying to sell fruits, even during hot days. They do not make a substantial amount of money, though.

When it comes to street hawking, things could be very hard. I have seen many people trying to sell fruits, even during hot days. They do not make a substantial amount of money, though.
This is why it is advisable to sell things that people can munch. Anything that has to do with food is highly lucrative and you will make a lot of money from it

The total amount of money that a an hawker could make from a particular business depends solely on the type of business and the location . If he works in commercialized and densely populated area, he is probably going to make more money.

Don't be surprised that some hawkers made make significant amount of money in a day . Apparently, the amount of money to make would solely depend on the type of items he or she is selling.
it is not surprising that some of them makes reasonable amount of money. Just like you have stated it depends on the kind of product they're hawking. The locations also matters a lot.

The total amount of money that a an hawker could make from a particular business depends solely on the type of business and the location . If he works in commercialized and densely populated area, he is probably going to make more money.
I don't really like hawking. It's not a good form of marketing. I don't know how much those who involve in it make, but I'm sure it is not big money. Even it's not all business that can be hawked, and hawking is not allowed in every place.

That depends on a lot of factors, like; Your location, what you're selling, the legalities of selling near the street like that, etc. There are some states, countries and other locations that have strict rules about doing this type of selling. Some places I'm sure have made it illegal to in turn sell on the street. It also comes down to what you're selling. I know a lot of street vendors will sell fake items or bootleg stuff, and I think some cities frown upon that type of shop. There's just a lot that goes into it in terms of what's legal and what isn't.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back