What's new

How Much Money Can A Hawker Make In A Day?

Well I can't tell exactly but I.most say, the earned alot, depending on the kind of goods they hawk and also the effort made to achieved their goals.

There are some goods that are in high demand and if it's such goods, the I'll earned well.

I think for a hawker to achieved a better result, is to engage into product that are mostly needed by the people.

There are some goods that are not in high demand no matter how good it's to the people.

The only bad side of being involved in this kind of business is that it is always stressful because you have to walk a lot on daily basis before you will be able to make sales and sometimes there is always a possibility that you might not be able to make a lot of sales.

there is no specific amount of money that a street hawker can make in a single day. I think it depends on the kind of product the person is hawking and it also depends on the kind of location and their purchasing power.

Well a hawker can make an unpredictable amount of money in a day, depending on the kind of product or goods he hawk every day.

There is always a high demand for some products on the street most especially pure water.

The money depends on the kind of product them came out with while hawking around, because they are close to the consumers while moving from one place to the another, they will get more patronage.

The amount of miney a hacker can be making in a day depends on what you are selling as a hawker , there are some goods which gives you good amount of money when you hawk .

Hawker 's income is heavily dependent on what they sell and the location. The average hawker make maybe $2500 or $3000 a month after deducting overheads.

This is very relative to tell the truth, depending on how skilled you are and the products you sell, I once met a Moroccan street vendor who every summer went to the tourist areas of my country (Spain) he only sold rugs and tablecloths, to a really high price to foreigners, especially from northern Europe, he used to sell the tablecloth for $20-100 the highest and after the summer he returned to Morocco and there he was a pastor, imagine all the money he made and how well he would live afterwards in Morocco.

Well the amount of income an hawker can earned, depends on the kind of product or goods she sell.

There are some of those goods that are in high demand and it also depends on their location.

Hawking is a better business that can earn you good money. There is no limit of money you cannot make. When you know the right location for your hawking business, then there you go. People buy in small quantities and the profit comes from little to bigger.

Hawking is usually common in less developed area. I don't think it worth the stress involved in it. Imagine the stress involved in hawking from one place to another, on top how much.

The only bad side of being involved in this kind of business is that it is always stressful because you have to walk a lot on daily basis before you will be able to make sales and sometimes there is always a possibility that you might not be able to make a lot of sales.
it is one of the most stressful kinds of business you can ever get involved in.
But the truth is that most of them usually make a lot of sales at the end of the day.

Well a hawker can make an unpredictable amount of money in a day, depending on the kind of product or goods he hawk every day.

There is always a high demand for some products on the street most especially pure water.

I also believe that the most important thing in this kind of business is for you to make sure that you sell the kind of products that are usually in high demand because it is the only way to ensure that you make a lot of sales on daily basis.

You can not say for certainty how much money a hawker would make on a daily basis, as different products in different location would Greatly determine the amount a hawker would make.

Hacking is a stressful way of selling. Imagine working from one place to another just to sell goods. And I don't think there's much money attached to it. I learned some hawkers also reduce their price to get buyer.

You can not say for certainty how much money a hawker would make on a daily basis, as different products in different location would Greatly determine the amount a hawker would make.

Hacking is a stressful way of selling. Imagine working from one place to another just to sell goods. And I don't think there's much money attached to it. I learned some hawkers also reduce their price to get buyer.

The situation of economy in my country have actually made a lot of people go into this kind of business especially those that are not fortunate enough to go to school and even some people that are graduate I even into this kind of business but they are doing it in a different way.

I also believe that the most important thing in this kind of business is for you to make sure that you sell the kind of products that are usually in high demand because it is the only way to ensure that you make a lot of sales on daily basis.
products that are high demand will always make a lot of money whenever you are hawking them. If you are hawking some essential products a lot of people will buy it every single day.

products that are high demand will always make a lot of money whenever you are hawking them. If you are hawking some essential products a lot of people will buy it every single day.
that is true, product that have high demand would sell faster than some other products, like for instance, bottled water would sell faster in areas that have high temperature.

Hawking is not easy and the earnings are also low, therefore earning $5 by hawking would be a big amount for hawkers because they work hard in finding customers and selling their items.

Well I think it depends on your location and the kind of goods you hawker.

There is no doubt that there are some goods that are in high demand in all street most especially the sells of water in some location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back