What's new

How Much Money Can A Hawker Make In A Day?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Street hawking is a great way to make money. There are many sellers who sell different kinds of products in the streets and they make a good amount of money in the end. However, I have always wondered how much money do they make in a day?

Street hawking is a great way to make money. There are many sellers who sell different kinds of products in the streets and they make a good amount of money in the end. However, I have always wondered how much money do they make in a day?
I don't think they will be able to make a reasonable amount of money in a day and I think it also depends on what they are selling because some of them are selling goods that are very profitable

I honestly don't think street hawkers make a good amount of money. Most streer sell things with little gain like sachet water. Sometimes, they barely make sales.

It depends on the products they sell, the locations they enter and the day in general. There are some days that they make much money and there are days that they don't make much money. Days and days are not the same in business.

Street hawking is a good way of advertising your business, but the amount to be made depends largely on the products that is been hawked, It also depends on where the person hawked to, the location.
Generally, the money made from street hawking is not always stable, It is fluctuating.

I think there are various factors you would need to consider, when to hawking. The amount a hawker can make per day would be determined by the quality of goods he or she has to sell, then it can be based on the amount of space you are able to cover.

I believe that everything depends on the kind of product that the person is hawking publicly because there are some products that a hawker will not even be able to make any decent amount of money even after selling everything the person is going to sell for today.

It all depends on what it is that they are selling. A traffic pure water seller once told me that she makes almost $5 everyday by just selling their water in traffic.

It all depends on what it is that they are selling. A traffic pure water seller once told me that she makes almost $5 everyday by just selling their water in traffic.

A lot of people that are into the business of hawking and selling water over here in my country actually makes more than $5 every day by selling their water on a high traffic way.

There is a boy in my neighborhood that actually makes at least $10 to $15 every day.

I think this depends from country to country. Even within the same country, it depends from city to city. Even within the cities, how much a hawker earns depends on what products he ie selling.

Actually hawking is not an easy business or job but I believe it depends on the kind of goods or products you are hawking.

There are those who earned more someone can ever imagine as a result of high demand of their goods.

I think it basically depends on the products the marketer is hawking. If it had to do with food, it is expected that he or she would sell more and fast. Other items have their rate of sales based on so many factors.

We cannot really quantify how much hawkers make daily. What I know is that it is a business like any other and if run well, you will realize your profits as equivalent to how much you invested and how much you sold.

I think it basically depends on the products the marketer is hawking. If it had to do with food, it is expected that he or she would sell more and fast. Other items have their rate of sales based on so many factors.

Also the location where the person is selling the products he's got also plays a very significant role in the amount of money he or she would be able to make every day. This is because if you are not selling in a very busy area, you might not be able to make enough profit.

Also the location where the person is selling the products he's got also plays a very significant role in the amount of money he or she would be able to make every day. This is because if you are not selling in a very busy area, you might not be able to make enough profit.
That's very true. If a hawker carries his or her food in the daytime to locations that have business complexes, he or she would sell much. Because people are much in that location ansd they would be hungry at that time.

That's very true. If a hawker carries his or her food in the daytime to locations that have business complexes, he or she would sell much. Because people are much in that location ansd they would be hungry at that time.

That is actually a very good strategy for a lot of people that are into this pattern of selling their business products because they need to have access where there is a lot of people as they are looking to sell those products to those people and it's what helps them to make a lot of money.

Actually a hawker can earned a good considerable amount of money depending on the kind of goods or products he can hawk a day or the effort he made to achieved his goals.

The success also depends on the need of the people or the demand for such commodity.

Actually a hawker can earned a good considerable amount of money depending on the kind of goods or products he can hawk a day or the effort he made to achieved his goals.

The success also depends on the need of the people or the demand for such commodity.

From my observation, I believe that water is one of the best products that a hawker can actually sell on the road and make good amount of money from it on daily basis, as long as there are still people that are making use of that road to go from one place to another.

I think for a hawker to achieved a better result, is to engage into product that are mostly needed by the people.

There are some goods that are not in high demand no matter how good it's to the people.

Never heard of this. Is this like garage sales but for city areas? I don't really understand.

I think if you are going to do some sort of business like this, it would be better to operate a small food cart or truck.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back