What's new

How much have you managed to save in the last 3 years?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Since 2020 and the covid issues, it seems like most people are worse off financially. This is down to businesses closing, mortgage rates going up, and just general inflation in the market. It has been harder and harder to save. I am curious how much you all managed to save these last few years.

Since 2020 and the covid issues, it seems like most people are worse off financially. This is down to businesses closing, mortgage rates going up, and just general inflation in the market. It has been harder and harder to save. I am curious how much you all managed to save these last few years.

I have not saved that much at all and there are many reasons for that. One of the biggest reason is inflation. I have not been able to save much due to this reason. The rate of dollar is not increasing that much and inflation is increasing too much.

I do not save cash. Well, I do save money every month but as soon as I have a substantial amount, I invest that money. Since the return on investment is higher than savings., I always invest money. Having said that I also have emergency funds that can pay my expenses for 6 months.

I have saved a decent amount up. I don't like to reveal my savings, just in case there's some nefarious person in the shadows waiting to find my money. I have saved up a lot over the years, but I've also spent a lot of it in emergencies and such.

I prefer to save my money by investing them in the businesses that I do and I can say that I have been able to save up money to build up on the number of birds that I can get on each batch and I have also gotten my online business to a better level. The cash flow in the business is great and that is what I like so much.

If I borrow some money from a person visiting my house and keep saving it, then after a few years I will have so much money that I can use it for some better work and earn a good amount of money from it.I have been saving some money for the last 5 years since I got married which will benefit me as well and will be a source of happiness for my future family members.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back