What's new

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?

The earnings was when i made the post last because i am no longer active in some of the platforms any more due to the platform being unactive and some personal reasons.Currently am only on bizdustry and cashtime forum.
Ishhh.... I would have love to know those platform at which you were earning, apart from biz-industry and cash forum. But you're earning rate must have reduced.

Ishhh.... I would have love to know those platform at which you were earning, apart from biz-industry and cash forum. But you're earning rate must have reduced.
It has definitely reduced drastically,you know that not all online platform will survive for a very long period of time,i have had that at the back of my mind.

It has definitely reduced drastically,you know that not all online platform will survive for a very long period of time,i have had that at the back of my mind.
Hmm.... That's devastating to hear, even though its the fact, actually i do have this believe that some could last the years without crumbling although most do break down at the end.

There is nothing as good as form one to utilize their downtimes to make something tangible for themselves online in the times we live in. It is a very wise way to utilize our idle time

I try as much as possible to earn a minimum of $50 from all my online sites but it depends on how tight my schedule are. But I do make atleast $30 per month.

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?
Please which other legit forum like bizdustry do you know of, i would also like to add to my earnings in bizdustry here. I would really appreciate it you can mention some legit ones you know and you sure about.

as of then I earn something like $25-30 a mouth the more you are online and posting the more you can earn. Some it depend on you been active online or on the forum. So someone like me can not tall you a fix amount I earn online per month.
Post automatically merged:

it depend on the charges you make as a graphic designer it best on the amount you fix and how the work look like. So can change you like $20-50 So it still depends on the work.

Last edited:
Please which other legit forum like bizdustry do you know of, i would also like to add to my earnings in bizdustry here. I would really appreciate it you can mention some legit ones you know and you sure about.
We have CTF, we have Mylot, and Socialseos. You can reach me through PM I'll give you link to sign up to those forums and start earning.

We have CTF, we have Mylot, and Socialseos. You can reach me through PM I'll give you link to sign up to those forums and start earning.
Okay i would reach You on PM, i joined cashtimeforum yesterday, but i have not started earning yet i dont know the process of how it works, any post i comment on is still waiting for admin to approve. But i saw a notification that they only pay with paypal, and my country does not use PayPal.

Okay i would reach You on PM, i joined cashtimeforum yesterday, but i have not started earning yet i dont know the process of how it works, any post i comment on is still waiting for admin to approve. But i saw a notification that they only pay with paypal, and my country does not use PayPal.
I saw your registration Cashtimeforum. Admin pays through LTC just as Bizdustry pays with LTC. You should be active admin will come to approve your first ten messages soon.

I saw your registration Cashtimeforum. Admin pays through LTC just as Bizdustry pays with LTC. You should be active admin will come to approve your first ten messages soon.
Yesterday i think i got approved by an admin, i noticed a notification of points on profile and i also noticed that once i send a message, it goes smoothly without that message that say waiting for admin to check and approve. But i did not earn an points.

Posting on forums, I earn nothing less than $40 on a monthly basis from such postings. It might not be that much, but it gets me somewhere at least. And I get to use it for things I need done

This figure often fluctuates depending on how active I am for the month but whenever I am active I do and as much as $15 in a week which will amount to $60 in a month.

Well this happens to be the first site that i am doing comment to earn from previously i used to do click to like or follow and what i got pr airtime doh there was option of waiting to use the funds for cash but for me it was not worth it have so much patience to earn so little so i rather left it most especially when t rules changed from airtime to only cash

What I earns on a monthly basis different from months to months depending on what I have or the work that is available. When everything works as planned, I could earn close to $200 a month online.

I earn as much as I can be able to earn every month posting on post to get paid forum. I cannas much as up to $40 per month if I put in a lot of work and time

Yesterday i think i got approved by an admin, i noticed a notification of points on profile and i also noticed that once i send a message, it goes smoothly without that message that say waiting for admin to check and approve. But i did not earn an points.
Its nice that Admin approved your posts. Remember that you will only earn for 8 posts every 5 hours, after your first eight you won't earn again until five hours elapse.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back