What's new

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?

I am using just one forum and earning just about $20 per month. However, when I was posting on Postloop and The Forum Wheel, I was earning really well by posting on forums
I wish we can roll over the hands of time to bring back those glory days of postloop and the forum wheel forums to earn higher incentives.

$2 per day? That's a very good thing but me i earn $20 above every month depending on the commitment and time and efford put in the month.
Earning $20 per month is still a good deal. If you can devote more time with commitment I know that you will be able to earn more than $50 in a month with more than one paid to post forum

Earning $1,000 a month is simply my target. I know in no distance time I'll be in that level. But it won't come easy, more work is needed by my side.

I am only limited to bizdustry for now bit that I would not like to earn more money online but I have not really been given time from my offline job

I am only limited to bizdustry for now bit that I would not like to earn more money online but I have not really been given time from my offline job
You should focus more on the gig that is rewarding to you more. Don't go and force yourself earning some pennies only and abandoning what matters. Online gig can simply be your side hustle gig.

You should focus more on the gig that is rewarding to you more. Don't go and force yourself earning some pennies only and abandoning what matters. Online gig can simply be your side hustle gig.
That's how I feel too, I don't just want to waste precious time only to be paid a penny when I have a job offline but I just feel like there are more opportunities online.

That's how I feel too, I don't just want to waste precious time only to be paid a penny when I have a job offline but I just feel like there are more opportunities online.
It's good as you've realised that. But online can be considered as a side hustle job to add up to your offline gig. Their are opportunities more online, as you can see more earning sites popping up.

It's good as you've realised that. But online can be considered as a side hustle job to add up to your offline gig. Their are opportunities more online, as you can see more earning sites popping up.
Sometimes I consider setting up myself to be a full time online earner, could you share some of the earning platform popping up maybe I could get more interested

I was not able to make any reasonable amount of money this month because of so many things ranging from school activities to my phone being faulty.

Sometimes I consider setting up myself to be a full time online earner, could you share some of the earning platform popping up maybe I could get more interested
At this time people are earning BCH reward via noise cash. Of you haven't tried it, you can simply PM me so you get started to earn automatic BCH coin.

At this time people are earning BCH reward via noise cash. Of you haven't tried it, you can simply PM me so you get started to earn automatic BCH coin.
I would PM you, and I would also like to know about beer money forum if it's a good platform I can work with and cash time too

I would PM you, and I would also like to know about beer money forum if it's a good platform I can work with and cash time too
Beermoneyforum might work for you cos everyone is different with different luck. It didn't work for me cos I have torrid time there with the admin.

Beermoneyforum might work for you cos everyone is different with different luck. It didn't work for me cos I have torrid time there with the admin.
You are not the first person tontell me this, then I guess it's better to stay clear of beer money then instead stick to the one I can work with

You are not the first person tontell me this, then I guess it's better to stay clear of beer money then instead stick to the one I can work with
It's good you've heard about this elsewhere from another experienced user. I am not considering BMF anymore cos of admin's strict ways.

It's good you've heard about this elsewhere from another experienced user. I am not considering BMF anymore cos of admin's strict ways.
But bmf is an old website right? So it should have more than one admin to look after it's activities and they should have talked the owner into being a little less strict

I think I can say that I earn a minimum of say $45 dollars posting on two forums put together at most. This might seem too small, but trust me when i say they go a long way in helping me take care of my expenses monthly

But bmf is an old website right? So it should have more than one admin to look after it's activities and they should have talked the owner into being a little less strict
Admin doesn't have anyone who is working for him he's the only one managing the forum. All his mods ran away cos of his strict minded life.

Admin doesn't have anyone who is working for him he's the only one managing the forum. All his mods ran away cos of his strict minded life.
Are you serious? Moderators ran away, lol, the guy must be really extreme then but I saw a guy when I visited the website and when I checked history he'd been there for two years, how do you think he did it?

Honesly have not made more than three dollars ($6), monthly, this shows how lazy i am, but I also appreciate the effort of those people who makes like twenty dollars a month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back