What's new

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

For one site, I could be paid a little above $30...if I have to work on more sites, I would gather much by the end of the month.

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

There are sometimes when I was able to be making at least a minimum of $200 from posting on forums, but as a result of less forums to post on, it's reduced to a minimum of $50 in a month.

There are sometimes when I was able to be making at least a minimum of $200 from posting on forums, but as a result of less forums to post on, it's reduced to a minimum of $50 in a month.
Hmm, I never earned $200 a month posting on forums. The highest I've made is around $150 a month. Which forums where you truly posting on, that made you such earnings?

The highest I have ever made by posting on forums is $25 in a month. List amount can only cater for little part of my expenses. This is the reason why I start blogging.

Because I don't really work on much sites (I take PTP as a side hustle now). I earn around $20 on average from bizdustry alone.
I only work here because I trust @Alexander so much and he's been running the forum well despite influx of members.

I earn $10 in Bizdustry and around $5 collectively in all the other forums , so total around $15-$20 monthly earnings from forums , which is very low amount considering the time we put in. But I enjoy to post more than expecting money for the same.

I earn around $1.5 daily on average, so you may calculate how much I earn. We need more high-paying forums that are similar to Bizdustry. If more forums like Bizdustry get created, then we may earn more. Bizdustry has been the best forum. Long Live Bizdustry!

only from the post on the forum I don't know how to tell you exactly, but I know for sure that per month I earn somewhere at 100-150 € additional income from online. and I work on 2 forums of this kind + some applications on the phone (1 poll and 2-3 with games). I can't complain :) I don't sit on them non-stop to say I'm wasting all my time.

I earn close to $10 in a month, coupled with the jobs offline. It's really tasking but when you need the money so badly then you make ways to arrive at creating an extra more time to get some tokens.😉

Honestly don't remember how much I used to make through PTP before. I've been inactive for awhile but I'll try to be active now. Any more PTP forum sites I can join?

Not too long I started earning money online, and this is the only pay to post forum I am in,but with time I will join other forums so that i will be earning tangible amount of money.

Seriously I don't earn up to $50 a month Working on forums because I have a limited time online, but if I have enough time I believe I will earn more than that.

I haven't really earned much. I make less than $30 monthly but I am giving my all to earn something big. I know forums are not going to get me better and higher money so I used time to learn to trade and work offline

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums. I don't earn much because I just signed up for posting on forum.post on forum is an ideas to get more income online.

Normally , i am targeting $1 daily in forum sites because posting on forum site to get a dollar daily takes between 5 to 6 hours daily , its time consuming and most of the time I don't reach my target, I make at least $17 to $18 monthly.

The amount I earn from get paid to post forums depend on my schedule. I make more money when I am in holiday because I am going to have more free time to devote forget me to post forums. The highest I have ever made from get paid to post is $40 in a month.

Since I still do my best to earn at least a dollar daily from paid to post forums, I am able to earn at least $30 a month. Sometimes I am so lazy and so I only earn $10. But it is still a good amount unlike nothing.

It depends on the forum one is working with. On bizdustry i earn a dollar a day and we have thirty days in a month, some times, thirty one days, so i earn 30-31 dollars in a month on this get paid to post forum.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back