What's new

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?

Its nice that Admin approved your posts. Remember that you will only earn for 8 posts every 5 hours, after your first eight you won't earn again until five hours elapse.
Thats nice, it gives me enough times to do other things as well. What about the payment, i heard there is a minimum payment of $3 or so and also you can make withdrawals only on the 14th ans 28th?

Thing are not going as planned now and this make things hard including earning online because you have a lot of things to do and then come to online and post in a forums to earn. So because of this this i don't earn much and working on different forums also come with challenges to i stick to two and earned $25-35 monthly

Your story is pretty much similar to mine. Things are indeed becoming really hard for many people who plan to make money. I am also active on a couple of forums and I am not earning much. I earn around $30 per month.

Thats nice, it gives me enough times to do other things as well. What about the payment, i heard there is a minimum payment of $3 or so and also you can make withdrawals only on the 14th ans 28th?
Yes, the minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $3.5 biweekly. Some times Admin takes some charges when sending it out which makes it fall below the amt.

I currently make about $50 or more posting on different paid to post forums but I really want to increase it and make a whole lot of money from them.

That's wonderful have you added new forum to the one you're working with presently or how do you intend to get the additional $10
Normally I earned $5 weekly here in bizdustry , and I also earned at least $2 weekly on cashtime forum, so i am planning to increase my earning to at least $6 weekly on bizdustry and $3 weekly in cashtime forum.

I do earn almost or close to $30 monthly on forums before but my offline activities has affected my online earning and reduced it drastically that i nearly even earn $0.50 daily nowadays.

Seriously, it's one of the biggest challenges most people face when working both online and offline with their other businesses, it's definitely going to cluster.

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?
Wow! That is a decent amount from posting. Although i guess you can even make more when you pitch for more posting jobs and use freelancing platforms to get even more posting gigs. Since more people are developing communities, it means there will be an increased need for this services. Plus, it is now a skill that is underrated, i think more research and trainings should be done towards the same.

That's wonderful have you added new forum to the one you're working with presently or how do you intend to get the additional $10

Well, personally I believe it's all dependent on how often you get the opportunity to work for your clients online that determines how much you can make.

I am unable to earn more than $20 to $25 dollars on paid to post sites but i do earn a little to add up to that from other sites in a month.

I earn around $ 50 to $ 60 on forums, it depends on how much time I spend on it. I'm surprised @mcjerry, I only earn $ 2 a month. I hope that improves, you should look for other options since with that amount I don't think it helps you much. In this forum you can exceed that amount.
That is really comendable,which mean you must be on more than one forum to be able to eran that much.But as for me i am not really into many forum as such,except bizdustry and recently Fcoin.And i don't ear that much.well done
Post automatically merged:

I earn around $ 50 to $ 60 on forums, it depends on how much time I spend on it. I'm surprised @mcjerry, I only earn $ 2 a month. I hope that improves, you should look for other options since with that amount I don't think it helps you much. In this forum you can exceed that amount.
That is really comendable,which mean you must be on more than one forum to be able to eran that much.But as for me i am not really into many forum as such,except bizdustry and recently Fcoin.And i don't ear that much.well done

I have never earn much money online because I am not steady online because of my time, but at least I have earn good money by posting online.

With my freelancing income, I think I earn above 50$ a month but the jobs are no longer coming. So I want to widen out to get paid to write sites and see how to balance both.

Making $50 every month from paid to post platforms not really very bad but before you can achieve that you need to be very consistent.

I am going to say $45 on average because I do something offline which takes my time to focus on get paid to post website full time. I think I am going to spend all my vacation on working on get paid to post websites.

I am only on two forums, but most of my time is spent here on Bizdustry. I am also on other GPT and PTC sites, but I don't spend a lot of time on them. I have not been in several forums at the same time, although it is true that I have registered in several of them.

These days, my earnings from forum posting is limited. I am using Bizdustry only, and make just about $20 in a month. I am using this site only when I do not have any assignments.

I am only on two forums, but most of my time is spent here on Bizdustry. I am also on other GPT and PTC sites, but I don't spend a lot of time on them. I have not been in several forums at the same time, although it is true that I have registered in several of them.
I too am on only two forum,and i have been finding it difficult to search about other forum,maybe it is because i have over time been used to the activities of bizdustry and the whole discusion and contributions.But i will like know of some very good reconmended forum that one can actually acheive be participating and their contributions as well.

I too am on only two forum,and i have been finding it difficult to search about other forum,maybe it is because i have over time been used to the activities of bizdustry and the whole discusion and contributions.But i will like know of some very good reconmended forum that one can actually acheive be participating and their contributions as well.
That's right, Bisdustry is the forum where I want to stay and spend more time, when I have commitments what bothers me the most is not being able to be here. I certainly don't do all the postings in one day, but I spend most of my time online here.

I am very lazy and I don't work hard like when I started on this website. At present I made an average of 14 to $15 per week from does get paid to post websites I engage in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back