What's new

How much capital, in terms of time, is needed to start a business?

It depends on the kind of business one wants to start. Some business usually small business require some month to raise capital while others may require a year or two.

The amount of money that must be known in terms of time is determined by the company model. The amount of capital in terms of time is a different question that one must ask himself or herself. What kind of financing do I require to make my business successful?

Of course when it comes to a business the amount of capital that you will need in order to start that business will vary based on the business model that you have. For example someone that is looking to sell clothes may need a small investment and someone that is looking to sell electronic items because the cost of each item may be lower for their business. So in that regard the amount of capital that you need is going to be dependent on what type of business you own.

However, in terms of a time period, how much capital do you think is needed in order to start a business? In my opinion starting of a business is always a slow venture as you build up your customer base, and they always initial capital investment such up to pay off before you can start earning a profit. Therefore, I think that when you start a business you should have at least six to eight months worth of capital that can give you going through all this time in order to cover your operating costs and possible losses through this time.

What do you think will be a suitable time period that you should account for when starting up your own business?

it also depends on what business you want to open and the country where you live. in my country without 2000E you don't open anything physically ...

When starting up a business one must have to devote a lot of time and attention to it. The amount of time depends on the business you are opening. Some business requires more time than others

I think starting out a business takes the most of time as capital - you'll need to plough a lot into it because you're just beginning a new course and then you need to chart out a special place to ensure your venture is profitable.

It will depend on the business and not really on the time. If you think you have enough time then you should consider raising as much money as possible. There is nothing wrong with having enough money as extra.

The answer to this question is not that simple, I don't think anyone would be able to give you a certain amount and time required for a business to become successful. The capital and time may vary from business to business, not just that it also depends on various other factors such the demand, locality, state, and country along with good advertisements and reviews.

It actually depends on the type of business you want to start up. Small scale businesses obviously won't require the same amount needed for large scale firms. However, the rising cost of inflation has made the cost of starting a business higher.

The business that one is about to start will determine the amount of capital and time needed to start the business.Time and capital especially is needed in business inorder to make it prosperous and productive.
Yes of course, the business you want to start can determine the actual amount you can use in starting the business, the amount spend in business can actually depends the type of business you are about to start.

It actually depends on the type of business you want to start up. Small scale businesses obviously won't require the same amount needed for large scale firms. However, the rising cost of inflation has made the cost of starting a business higher.
You can't just decided the amount you want to use in starting a business , because the amount needed to start each business varies depending on the type of business and the size.

You can't just decided the amount you want to use in starting a business , because the amount needed to start each business varies depending on the type of business and the size.
This is exactly what I'm saying. Different businesses require different starting capital. Also, the size matters, if it's going to be small, medium or large scale business.

Starting a business takes most of your time and also your money in the sense that you need a good and proper business plan , makes a necessary research on the business ,looking for location always takes time and money.

When it comes to issue of time when starting a new business, it requires if not 100% of your time the 90% because your presence is always needed and there are some things that only you can handle.

The amount of capital in terms of time that one need to know actually depends on the model of the business.The amount of capital in terms of time is the various question one has to ask himself or herself that what amount If capital do I need to make my business prosperous .
The things that usually make a business to grow to an enviable height are many,aside from the capital which is very vital,the tecnical know how,managerial capacity and management of finance is very important,these need to be done with much dedication,and that is where time comes in.

Starting a business is going to be a very hectic thanks especially if you are somebody who is just going into the game. I like that you should take as much time as you can during the planning stage.

Starting a business is never an easy job , but it will be more easier If you been in the line of business for a very long Time , you can't know the amount needed to start a business without doing the neccesary research .
Starting a business is going to be a very hectic thanks especially if you are somebody who is just going into the game. I like that you should take as much time as you can during the planning stage.

Starting a business is never an easy job , but it will be more easier If you been in the line of business for a very long Time , you can't know the amount needed to start a business without doing the neccesary research .

I think that the amount of capital which is required by the business is dependent on the kind of business you want to run. A person must research about the business before investing money.

When it comes to business, the subject of time is just a relativity. There are some businesses that need little time to plan for and start it up, while in others it can take a longer period of time. So it depends on what business one is planning to venture into.
Yes, how much capital you have can determine the kind of business you really wants to go into, going into business doesn't actually have the specific amount to start it.

In business there are no two businese taht are the same,reason why it cannot be tentatively stated that the time frame for a business to be fully operation from when it is esterblished cannot be asertain,but there are signs that will tell that a business is on the right track.

The amount of capital in terms of time that one need to know actually depends on the model of the business.The amount of capital in terms of time is the various question one has to ask himself or herself that what amount If capital do I need to make my business prosperous .
Yes, the amount the person can actually depends the kind of business you really want to go into, because if a person really want to go into starting a small business will never cost the person money to start.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back