What's new

How much capital, in terms of time, is needed to start a business?

Birthing a business, the paramount thing is time & money. But in this context, time is seriously required in any business most especially a starting business. You must give in your time to your business if you really expect good results.

The amount of time needed to start a business varies from person to person and from type of business to another. But the main things to consider are;
1. You should take valuable time to plan and ensure you have all the other resources needed.
2. You should not take too long planning or worrying about what will happen. Just launch the business as soon as you are ready.

It is all dependent on the type of business and the scale the owner has in objective to run. For an oil palm business, I'll need 500k to start on a small scale.

How much time needed for your business right? Yes, it depends on the nature of the business it self, some business requires a lot of time, deliberations and thought before you execute them. While some are just some mere time, you are already over it.

How much time needed for your business right? Yes, it depends on the nature of the business it self, some business requires a lot of time, deliberations and thought before you execute them. While some are just some mere time, you are already over it.
I do agree with your point. There is never a specific time to learn about all businesses, so the time it will take you depends on the time you exhausted to learn about the business before fully setting up the business

The quality of time you will need to get involved in running a profitable business is one that requires your full attention always. You must not take your mind out of your business for too long

In term of time much is needed,I will love to always complete my online task as well as offline line task so in term of time I will spend more than 10 hour of the day

You can start your business with any amount of capital, like me I invested $3000 at the start of my business and was a good thing for because that was my last money and I had believe that it will work

When you have enough capital time won't be a issue.but when you don't have enough you might decide to choose a time to start the business.but all you need is capital.

It depends on the business but sufficient capital is required for you to kickstart and maintain a business. This will ensure that operations run smoothly and profits will be guaranteed at the end.

The capital you can use to start as business depends on the type of business you want to establish. If you want to start a fishery business you need a capital of 70,000 which can earn you a huge amount of money in return

Of course when it comes to a business the amount of capital that you will need in order to start that business will vary based on the business model that you have. For example someone that is looking to sell clothes may need a small investment and someone that is looking to sell electronic items because the cost of each item may be lower for their business. So in that regard the amount of capital that you need is going to be dependent on what type of business you own.

However, in terms of a time period, how much capital do you think is needed in order to start a business? In my opinion starting of a business is always a slow venture as you build up your customer base, and they always initial capital investment such up to pay off before you can start earning a profit. Therefore, I think that when you start a business you should have at least six to eight months worth of capital that can give you going through all this time in order to cover your operating costs and possible losses through this time.

What do you think will be a suitable time period that you should account for when starting up your own business?
I believe the amount of capital required would depend on the type of business one is venturing into and the scale the business intends to take. Take time and build up your capital depending on the above stated factors.

The amount of money to be injected in a business in term of time is far higher than the amount of money to be invest in term of cash for a for a start up business,I to the very beginning I invested 10 to 11hours daily

Well when it comes to business there is actually no fixed time,but then you have to develop and devote enough time to the business till it starts growing on its own

It is all dependent on the type of business and the scale the owner has in objective to run. For an oil palm business, I'll need 500k to start on a small scale.
How much capital, as per time is required to start up a business?
It will still depend on the business idea.
Some businesses would actually take longer to start than the other depending on how fast you are able to put things together.

Of course when it comes to a business the amount of capital that you will need in order to start that business will vary based on the business model that you have. For example someone that is looking to sell clothes may need a small investment and someone that is looking to sell electronic items because the cost of each item may be lower for their business. So in that regard the amount of capital that you need is going to be dependent on what type of business you own.

However, in terms of a time period, how much capital do you think is needed in order to start a business? In my opinion starting of a business is always a slow venture as you build up your customer base, and they always initial capital investment such up to pay off before you can start earning a profit. Therefore, I think that when you start a business you should have at least six to eight months worth of capital that can give you going through all this time in order to cover your operating costs and possible losses through this time.

What do you think will be a suitable time period that you should account for when starting up your own business?
There are businesses that would not take so much time to plan and build up, especially small businesses.
Others would take a longer time to get things put together.
When i wanted to establish my business, i spent about nine months planning.

I agree with your assertion. However, I feel starting a fishery or fish farm might require much more than 70,000 because you need to consider rearing different species and also the price of fish feed.
The capital you can use to start as business depends on the type of business you want to establish. If you want to start a fishery business you need a capital of 70,000 which can earn you a huge amount of money in return

you have already stated it clear. the amount of money we need to start up a business depends on the model of the business. big business also needs enough capitals to start it up.

COncerning the amount of time needed, it also depends on what kind of business you're going into. Different businesses only takes time to plan, execute, and begin and then there is no need for so much time to run it continually. Other businesses can take little or no time to start but consume all your time running it.
When it actually comes to the time that you need to invest in your business for you to be successful, you don't really have a choice but to invest at least a minimum of 12 hours in your business on daily basis or even more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back